CAW University

Thr33X

Thanks for these videos, man. I watched all these last night and felt confident enough to try paint tool one more time. While the result was not "good", it was leaps and bounds better than anything I had tried to do before. The first time since the introduction of paint tool I feel confident that I can produce some good paint tools with more practice. Thanks!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can You use other Colors For A tatoo on A CAW....Like A Yellow Or A green...For things like Butterflies & Birds..

You can, as long as you make them look transparent. Since we still actually can't do that (what happened there THQ?), that means making the colors more pale. Whichever color you want to use, drop the "Y" off it in the color editor close to or past the middle of the color table to get it to your desired effect. You want it to match the same hue of the black of the tattoo, so you might need to adjust the shade as well.

Hope you don't mind Thr33x, I just figured I'd add to this considering I did show you how to do this last year. :cool:

You guys can also use the muscle girl trick on the anorexic body size to get something like an Angelina Love type body that's trimmed up but not bulky.

I don't mind at all, feel free to share any further info you might have on anything related to CAW making here, that's partly what the thread's for, not just my vids.

Thank you THR33x I will Try It...

You're more than welcome people. The next Tutorial video to confirm will be on special face face morphing: Asian CAWS to be exact. I'm actually going to work on my first REAL wrestler CAW in since I did ODB back in 2007 I think...Hiroshi Tanahashi. Will do an Asian female as well, but I have to find one whom I might be able to make a decent enough moveset for in WWE12 first. That will come soon...I'm in heavy creation mode right now, so it's CAW churning for me ATM, lol.

• 3 months later...

This are real awesome vids. Thanks for taking the time to make them.

I was wondering, if you could help me make a shirt, in one of your video tutriols. I've asked before, but no-one's replied, not even to just tell me how to go about making it. - It's kind of like one of those fish-net shirts, but it has metal bands on the shoulders. - It was something that Jeff Hardy used to wear, from time to time, back in the early 2000's.

Here's a video, of him wearing the shirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lcQqc4nG9zY#!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95HtLgKlJz8&feature=youtu.be

Here you go kind sir. How to make the parts to create the top and how to place it properly on the CAW model.

Thanks!. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I didn't know, you had replied back to my request/question.

I'm gonna watch the video, and try my hand at it. I'll let you know, if I was able to make it. Again, thanks a bunch. Your the only one, to have helped with it.

I was able to make it. And it does look really awesome, when in game-play!. Thanks for helping me out with it, again.

I have another request, if that's okay. I've noticed some guys are able to make their own facial hair, in paint-tool, I assume. And I was wondering, if there is anyway, you could show me how to make this effect. If it's at all possible.

http://www.wrestlingyard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/wwe-jeff_wrestlingyard.jpg

Thanks again!.

Archived