CAW University

Thr33X

Cool. Thanks, but I can only get it to work on one side. I try to do the trick where you go to edit a logo and switch it out so it makes a new one instead, but I can't get it to work.

And if it matters, I'm making a female caw..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already made a body morphing tutorial on SVR11 which applies completely to WWE12 since the CAW model is pretty much the same. I'll go ahead and link that up in the OP as well. My next body morphing tutorial will cover "unique" body types- muscle girls, oversized, etc.

Cool. Thanks, but I can only get it to work on one side. I try to do the trick where you go to edit a logo and switch it out so it makes a new one instead, but I can't get it to work.

I'm not sure what you mean but if you want to add more, you go to edit the tights and go to the pt designs then just add onto what you have...The blur won't be a factor unless you went to edit tights but then pressed back and in that case, the wristbands or underwear would carry the logos and not the tights.

I'm gonna have to try this tights bypass to see for myself. I'll record the official findings in a vid and credit Mr. b lack for the tip.

Awesome and here's the directions entirely....(I forgot to add the last one originally.)

Despite what people believe, it is possible to use paint tool logos on long tights and avoid the blur and here's how to do it...

1. Put wristbands or gloves on your CAW

2. Select a pair of wrestling tights.

3. Change the underwear to the blue thong from the divas' selection (It helps you see logo placement.)

4. Arrange the layers like this...

Wrestling Tights

Arm & Wrists

Underwear

5. Put two low-res logos if you are using a high-res logo or two high-res logos for a low-res (It's the standard part of the glitch but now it's being used on tights.)

6. Place it how you want to on the tights (like stretching it out over them)

7. Move the underwear layer above the wrestling tights (Sorry, I forgot this last step)

If you did all this, the pt design will show up on the tights and you don't need to go with using Umaga's tights with socks underneath anymore to make complete tights...(Feel free to credit me on this since not many people really know about using the glitch on tights and just use it on underwear)

I'm not sure what you mean but if you want to add more, you go to edit the tights and go to the pt designs then just add onto what you have...The blur won't be a factor unless you went to edit tights but then pressed back and in that case, the wristbands or underwear would carry the logos and not the tights.

Basically, I could only get the blur trick on only one side of the front half of the tights. The logo I made is only meant for one side...Anyway, I do this step outlined in the sticky topic:

1) After you've place your logo, go back to Edit Layers and go back to your PT logo. Select another logo of the same resolution so it swaps with the original, but don't confirm it. Go back out so the original shows again, then select the other logo again so it adds on as it's own layer. Confirm.

But when I tried doing that, the other logo doesn't appear at all.

And when I tried to add a new logo the other way, the blur was still there. I wish I saved a pic of it so I can show you what I'm talking about. But I ended up going in a new direction with the caw that I think worked out for the better.

I'll try it again later so I can show you..

Edit: Also, I kind of more or less figured out that moving the underwear trick that you added too. That had no factor in my problem, though.

Basically, I could only get the blur trick on only one side of the front half of the tights. The logo I made is only meant for one side...Anyway, I do this step outlined in the sticky topic:

1) After you've place your logo, go back to Edit Layers and go back to your PT logo. Select another logo of the same resolution so it swaps with the original, but don't confirm it. Go back out so the original shows again, then select the other logo again so it adds on as it's own layer. Confirm.

But when I tried doing that, the other logo doesn't appear at all.

And when I tried to add a new logo the other way, the blur was still there. I wish I saved a pic of it so I can show you what I'm talking about. But I ended up going in a new direction with the caw that I think worked out for the better.

I'll try it again later so I can show you..

Okay but when it comes to the blur for tights, I'd have the designs you want in the resolutions you want ready before hand and just add onto the wrestling tights.

@SDL, I have tried it with singlets and it does work in the same manner.

Wait, is your tutorial for one placing one logo or two?

I can get one unblurred...

But the second:

2uqbvys.jpg

Mine can work for more logos but when I design PT logos for tights, I use the entire area and stretch it over the front to the sides then use the same logo or one that has a similar design to connect to the first logo...like a pair of tights like Chris Benoit's...I make the designs with half designs and when I put them on the tights, they connect.

• 2 weeks later...

Tattoo tutorial? Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCQ031uokO4

All 41 minutes of it. I really don't want to skimp out information, so subjects like this deserve to have a more descriptive tutorial, hence this one is lengthy. But watching will educate you a lot on not only how to make good tattoos, but where to place them, how to brainstorm designs and all kinds of stuff.

Also, feel free to use this thread to discuss different creation techniques as well. Now taking requests for more tuts...

Hey.

Does the boob blur trick work with actual tops i.e. shirts and blouses?

Also, great vid. Changing up one of my ladies to be more of a muscular type.

Hey.

Good stuff. Sadly though, the blur tricks only apply to the underwear layers for tops. I still have to check thos trick for tights, but tops for sure only work with the undies and such.

Hey.

Good stuff. Sadly though, the blur tricks only apply to the underwear layers for tops. I still have to check thos trick for tights, but tops for sure only work with the undies and such.

Ah. That sucks. I had found a cool looking skull design on the CC and wanted to use it for a shirt. Back to the drawing board..

I decided to make a new thread for the tutorial videos I said I was going to start doing. This is the first, but wont be the last. The techniques I talk about can be applied to any CAW, but obviously the focus is on Originals. Feel free to ask any questions or share any tricks you might have yourselves, and more tuts are forthcoming.

Facial Morphing (female)- here I show how to recreate a face from a photograph. (Forgive the low mic)

PICTURE BASE- Claudia Sempedro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY4RU3YDtT4

Attire Designing (female)- creating a top & accessories for a female CAW.

PICTURE BASE- Brooke Tessmacher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOZ9v0cnirA

Body Morphing (female)- this is from SVR11, but the techniques apply to CAW mode on WWE12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUCg-rGq-gM

Tattoo Design & Creation- it's a long one, but with lots of good info including color blending for skin tones, step by step creation of a design and tattoo theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCQ031uokO4

"Muscle/Power Girl" body morphing- step by step on how to create a powerful looking lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y7azwIt2u4

Can You use other Colors For A tatoo on A CAW....Like A Yellow Or A green...For things like Butterflies & Birds..

Just something I wanted to add about the Muscle Girl thing, which basically boils down to preference but I don't like how when it when one uses the body hair trick, and then follows up with the logo to cover over the body hair that it leaves somewhat of a missing or light colored belly button. So I tend to use a comma, and reshape it, and color it accordingly to make up for the missing belly button. Also if you really want to guys, you can do a logo over top the hair for darker skin colors, this is how it turns out.

patternabs.png

I'll add the numbers for this a little later.

Hope you don't mind Thr33x, I just figured I'd add to this considering I did show you how to do this last year. :cool:

You guys can also use the muscle girl trick on the anorexic body size to get something like an Angelina Love type body that's trimmed up but not bulky.

Can You use other Colors For A tatoo on A CAW....Like A Yellow Or A green...For things like Butterflies & Birds..

You can, as long as you make them look transparent. Since we still actually can't do that (what happened there THQ?), that means making the colors more pale. Whichever color you want to use, drop the "Y" off it in the color editor close to or past the middle of the color table to get it to your desired effect. You want it to match the same hue of the black of the tattoo, so you might need to adjust the shade as well.

Hope you don't mind Thr33x, I just figured I'd add to this considering I did show you how to do this last year. :cool:

You guys can also use the muscle girl trick on the anorexic body size to get something like an Angelina Love type body that's trimmed up but not bulky.

I don't mind at all, feel free to share any further info you might have on anything related to CAW making here, that's partly what the thread's for, not just my vids.

Archived