The Dirtiest Player in the Game, (By Kung Fu)

Kung Fu

The Nature Boy Ric Flair,

Face Updated, (08/01/12)

Eyebrows changed, (more realistic to his current look)

Eye makeups changed,

Nose detail added,

Mouth and chin detail redone.

flairfaceupdatebykungfu.png

Old Face Pics,

oldflairfacebykungfu.png

Body Figs Updated, (08/01/12)

flairattireupdate01.png

Please leave feedback and suggestions. :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always download your Ric Flair, and this year will be no different. Great job.

Btw will you be giving him all 4 attires this year? On 11 you only gave him the one. I guess its no big deal for people to change it on their own but i would have liked to use him online. Again no biggie if you dont.

I always download your Ric Flair, and this year will be no different. Great job.

Btw will you be giving him all 4 attires this year? On 11 you only gave him the one. I guess its no big deal for people to change it on their own but i would have liked to use him online. Again no biggie if you dont.

I will be doing his attires from SVR'09 (Blue) SVR'08 (Black & Red) SVR'06 (Red), which shouldn't be to much of a problem because it should just be a matter of changing the colors of his trunks, boots, knee pads, robe and then changing the colors of all 8 paint tool logos.

Nice, hope you keep the current version of Flair despite everyone clambouring for a younger model.

Btw could you not use a darker skin tone? Yeah i know they suck..

I will be sticking the the current (older) version of Flair.

hi man i think the hair you used last year would look better on him

i think the new hardy hair would work better ingame... the other hair looks too "tidy" so to speak

This is very true, the hardy hair does look better in game than the one I used last year.

Archived