The Great Muta - UPLOADED 21/12/11

Petchy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It breaks my heart that all of these people are drooling over this CAW and have no idea who the Great Muta is....

How exactly do you come to the conclusion that they don't know who it is? If they want it, they probably know who it is. This is one of the dumbest comments that I've ever read.

Yeah, I think only one person in this whole thread admitted they didn't know who Muta was.

It breaks my heart that all of these people are drooling over this CAW and have no idea who the Great Muta is....

How exactly do you come to the conclusion that they don't know who it is? If they want it, they probably know who it is. This is one of the dumbest comments that I've ever read.

Probably because if you go back a page or two SOMEONE LITERALLY SAID THAT.

Your response without looking for yourself is one oft he dumbest moves I've ever seen on CAWS.ws, and people here are DERPYDERP.

I bet when you go back and look to see where people posted that they didn't know who he was, you will feel pretty silly. Good day sir.

All these people saying that they are not a fan of muta may i ask why?

I cant wait for this petch... whens the upload going to be?

Can't day I've ever watched muta wrestle or say I'm a fan...but god dam I'm downloading this, freaking amazing caw and agree, caw of the year so far.

Look forward to seeing what else u can do texture wise man.

Can't day I've ever watched muta wrestle or say I'm a fan...but god dam I'm downloading this, freaking amazing caw and agree, caw of the year so far.

Look forward to seeing what else u can do texture wise man.

I've never saw Muta either except NWO but that was when i was really young but after seeing this CAW you Petchy are my fav and this CAW is my fav and Great Muta is now my fav :):chair::lucha:

looking forward to the Tajiri if you create him as well plz do it that would make me the happiest person ever and I know you can do it :)

one last job thanx for this and keep up the good work This is :censored: ing awesome :XD:

Not seen much Great Muta other than a few highlight videos but this is truly spectacular

There's a couple, but whatever dipshit.

^^ OK, So I'm pretty sure that Petch don't want all of you lot clogging up his thread with your bickering over a stupid little issue like that guys. Do it over PM and not on someone's thread. If you're going to post here then at least make the post about this CAW....

-Sean

I was just browsing through the TNA Photo Gallery Page, and I found this..

http://www.tnawrestlingphotos.com/index.php?album=pay-per-view-photos/2007-ppvs/destination-x&image=img_4673.jpg

When the hell?! DID MUTA APPEAR ON TNA?!?! LOL's. This attire looks quite nice, you should maybe try this if your thinking about doing more?.

-Sean

http://www.tnawrestl...ge=img_4673.jpg

When the hell?! DID MUTA APPEAR ON TNA?!?! LOL's. This attire looks quite nice, you should maybe try this if your thinking about doing more?.

-Sean

That was the "Not So Great Muta" angle with Eric Young.

The Great Muta appeared on TNA's Destination X 11th March 2007.

Looking forward to the upload man.

http://www.tnawrestl...ge=img_4673.jpg

-Sean

That was the "Not So Great Muta" angle with Eric Young.

The Great Muta appeared on TNA's Destination X 11th March 2007.

Looking forward to the upload man.

You're right. That NotSoGreat Muta thing was more recent. I didn't know Muta did anything with TNA. I'm looking around.

Did he work the event or just appear in a segment?

Archived