The Great Muta - UPLOADED 21/12/11

Petchy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly, he's someone I've considered but will see what I can do with his skin detailing first before carrying on or not. :)

Tajiri would be pretty cool, I was going to mention him.

any chance of posting the formula for this- iam a huge muta fan and all my have not come close. plus i don't have xbl or psn at all so if you wouldn't mind doin this i be thankful

Possibly, he's someone I've considered but will see what I can do with his skin detailing first before carrying on or not. :)

any chance of posting the formula for this- iam a huge muta fan and all my have not come close. plus i don't have xbl or psn at all so if you wouldn't mind doin this i be thankful

People like you piss me off :censored:

People like you piss me off :censored:

:hqhq: read it from the brosure brotha..

@petchy... any new updates man? It sucks how you cant have the awesome green mist as a taunt again... as you know i loved that

Holy spit, this is too good for them to have removed all of the 2001+ Muta animations out of the game. This is seriously too good. It's like we have to settle on making an 80s/90s Muta and that's just all there is to it.

Seriously, having a modern Muta this good without any of his newer moves in the game is criminal. It's evil. It's Satanic. It's like peeing on a puppy.

What a waste. It makes me mad thinking about it. I love this Muta.

...or maybe not. I have to redo the first two attires but it shouldn't take me too long. Still hoping to get this up today,

Either way, I appreciate all the work you've put in to this! If, through some sort of miracle, THQ decided to make an official Muta DLC, it wouldn't look that good and wouldn't likely have any more moves than you'll be able to give him. So, this is probably better than if they did release him as DLC...plus, we'd only get one attire if THQ did do it.

Archived