The Great Muta - UPLOADED 21/12/11

Petchy

Is there not some way to ditch or hide the optimus prime ears[/b]

:lol:

The 'ears' are the closest thing to his large square horns - looks even worse without.

Considering what little 3D parts we have to add on to masks, you've done an amazing job with those ears. I'm still absolutely blown away by this CAW. Are you able to 'tweak' the moveset, so to speak? Last year, I downloaded a Muta that would blow green mist when you taunted and had a few more moves here and there that fitted him better....if you catch my drift :shifty:

I'm unable to recreate the moveset I did last year... :( I loved my Green Mist as a taunt too! hah.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'ears' are the closest thing to his large square horns - looks even worse without.

Considering what little 3D parts we have to add on to masks, you've done an amazing job with those ears. I'm still absolutely blown away by this CAW. Are you able to 'tweak' the moveset, so to speak? Last year, I downloaded a Muta that would blow green mist when you taunted and had a few more moves here and there that fitted him better....if you catch my drift :shifty:

I'm unable to recreate the moveset I did last year... :( I loved my Green Mist as a taunt too! hah.

Looking at it again, it makes me wish we could use paint tool to create bump maps for 3D extrusions....wonder if that'll ever be a possibility in a WWE game...

What D said is dead right, it's hard to look at it and not see it as an actual 3D object. You're making Yukes look bad :hqhq:

Awesome. While this is great texturing. I see great morphing involved as well just thought someone should bring that up as well. Can't wait for this they are very close to the Wrestle Kingdom Models. Love it!

Looking at it again, it makes me wish we could use paint tool to create bump maps for 3D extrusions....wonder if that'll ever be a possibility in a WWE game...

What D said is dead right, it's hard to look at it and not see it as an actual 3D object. You're making Yukes look bad :hqhq:

Yukes used to care about nice face textures like they used in Wrestle Kingdom 1 & 2 but now they just churn out the same faces slightly altered since 2007. Only a few of the top guys get nice textures each year but most are just passable if that.

Im hoping Xmas comes early and you can get this upload soon These are two of the most amazing caws I have seen to date. I been mainly lurking here since HCTP? and I can not recall seeing something that has caught my eye like his . 10/10 great Great Muta caw! only downside is only 2 attires! BAH!! I hope you do atleast 1 more awsome masked attire or maybe an unmasked one.

Awesome job!!!

Keiji Mutoh 2010 Tightes

mutohnew5.jpg

mutoh3.jpg

mutohnew4.jpg

mutoh4.jpg

mutoh5.jpg

mutohnew6.jpg

mutohback.jpg

Chinese Muta

chinesemuta2.jpg

Muta.jpg

Great_Muta.jpg

4333289719_af5e9a06d5.jpg

1230644372.jpg

6aacb198.jpg

91035d0a.jpg

chinesemuta.jpg

4334031914_4eca1c3937.jpg

Knight

knightmuta.jpg

knightmuta2.jpg

muta.png

knightmuta3.jpg

knightmuta4.jpg

b0082484_2347153.jpg

b0082484_23473149.jpg

Pirate

greatmutapirate.jpg

31224270.jpg

cfb914b9c6c58c1ab9dd279f0cb9056f.jpg

a13016152591db6cd1294acaffc37331.jpg

week_img03_002.jpg

piratemuta3.jpg

piratemuta2.jpg

pm2xd.jpg

pm3k.jpg

This i literally a copy and pasted... all credit goes to theperfectone95

please make one of these attires

If you do make one from this list, please make the pirate one.

I vote pirate and knight

@BMan - Not yet, there's no one I'm really interested in at the moment. Will probably just do some classic attires of D's Jericho, but more than likely for personal use only.

@codlavancha - The Pirate / Crab one is definitely being created but I don't have good enough refs for the Knight one. To even attempt recreating the PT's, I need decent pics of his masks from 3 angles!

@BMan - Not yet, there's no one I'm really interested in at the moment. Will probably just do some classic attires of D's Jericho, but more than likely for personal use only.

@codlavancha - The Pirate / Crab one is definitely being created but I don't have good enough refs for the Knight one. To even attempt recreating the PT's, I need decent pics of his masks from 3 angles!

could you create a tajiri so we'll have Tajiri and Great Muta plz? and I'm looking for good ref pics of the masks and attires of the knight attire

Archived