The Great Muta - UPLOADED 21/12/11

Petchy

:o how the hell did I miss this?!?!, this is some amazing work Petchy, you should be damn proud of yourself!!!, I might have to go out and buy a internet router, and live just so I can get on CC and download this when it's released! (not kidding). The first attire is astonishing!!!!. Keep it up my friend!, and also I will try and find some good ref's for you now Petch ;)

-Sean

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Zurick really just praise somebody elses CAW :wacko:

You should check my post history Mormon.

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry but this deserved a quote. Did you mean to call this person a "Mormon"?

I did capitalize the M to be proper about it. We got Rick Santorum up there flabbergasted that I praised someone. Go drop out of the forums you Jesus in America hippie. I fought in 'Nam to make sure people could post amazing Muta's like this AFTER his moves are out of the game making this a double cocktease.

If you can get an eye selection where the color takes up more of the white space, this would perfect... Mutoh has these distinct eyes that are pretty beady-looking which I can't really see fully in those CAW mode shots... but yeah...besides the eye area needing a little touch or so, this is f*cking amazing. Every year, I'm always on the lookout for an excellent Muta. Can't wait. :cool:

Did Zurick really just praise somebody elses CAW :wacko:

You should check my post history Mormon.

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry but this deserved a quote. Did you mean to call this person a "Mormon"?

I did capitalize the M to be proper about it. We got Rick Santorum up there flabbergasted that I praised someone. Go drop out of the forums you Jesus in America hippie. I fought in 'Nam to make sure people could post amazing Muta's like this AFTER his moves are out of the game making this a double cocktease.

Man you crazy.

Vintage Z!

OnTopic:

If you can't find the other attires think you may go with 2 Mutoh attires?

I've found one more attire, and nearly finished making the textures for it. I have plans to do Mutoh as a seperate caw as he has different moves and entrance.

Hrmm.. Ok, I need to insanely apologize. Petchy, I got this thread link on my Facebook from Zurick. Without really paying attention to who started it, I assumed (yeah. I know) this was Zurick's creation.... Having re-read it, I can only say that was the only reason or way I thought Zurick did this. I do sincerely apologize for that giant mix-up. GREAT job, Petchy! Looks awesome!

Outstanding man. Is there not some way to ditch or hide the optimus prime ears on the green attire though? My only gripe, looking forward to the crab attire. So are Petchy and Zurick the same person?

:lol:

The 'ears' are the closest thing to his large square horns - looks even worse without.

Is there not some way to ditch or hide the optimus prime ears[/b]

:lol:

The 'ears' are the closest thing to his large square horns - looks even worse without.

Considering what little 3D parts we have to add on to masks, you've done an amazing job with those ears. I'm still absolutely blown away by this CAW. Are you able to 'tweak' the moveset, so to speak? Last year, I downloaded a Muta that would blow green mist when you taunted and had a few more moves here and there that fitted him better....if you catch my drift :shifty:

Archived