Your Main Eventers

If you had control of TNA, who would be your Main Eventers? The only people you cannot list are wrestlers under contract with WWE, but you can sign from the indies. Also say which one you would have as your Hogan or Cena.

Face

1. AJ Styles

2. Mr Anderson < The face of the company. He would be billed as Ken Anderson, and not Mr. I would focus on the adult audience that are getting sick of PG and want to see a more edgy style. He's my Stone Cold.

3. Kurt Angle

Heel

1. Jeff Hardy

2. Austin Aries

3. Samoa Joe

Faces

1. AJ Styles (Face of the company)

2. James Storm

3. Jeff Hardy

Extra: Matt Morgan (Guy who IMO doesn't get enough credit for how good he is for a big man)

Heels

1. Bobby Roode

2. Bully Ray

3. Magnus (Just something I like about the guy. A British heel like Desmond Wolfe was going to be)

Extra: Austin Aries (Has done a great job of helping fix the X-Division)

FACE:

1) AJ Styles - Make him the face of the company like he should be.

2) Jeff Hardy - People love him. Keep him clean, and get him back to his best.

3) Samoa Joe - Make him what he should be a bad ass, who follows the rules and dominates. And must get those moments back that leave the crowd going "Joe Joe Joe".

HEEL:

1) Abyss - Have some sort of master take him over. Make him a monster again, lock him up and then unleash him. Run through EVERYBODY in his path, and you have a real heel.

2) Bully Ray - A reward really, he's done so well transforming into his singles role, and he deserves a reward for it.

3) I think someone like Jesse Sorensen or Nese on a slow build - Give a young star Ric Flair's undivided attention, make him the dirtiest player in the book, despite obvious ability. To be honest, this is where I struggle, how many easy heels are there in TNA.

Extra: I think due to a lack of depth for true convincing heels Kurt Angle has to be here.

FACE:

3) Samoa Joe - Make him what he should be a bad ass, who follows the rules and dominates. And must get those moments back that leave the crowd going "Joe Joe Joe".

HEEL:

1) Abyss - Have some sort of master take him over. Make him a monster again, lock him up and then unleash him. Run through EVERYBODY in his path, and you have a real heel.

2) Bully Ray - A reward really, he's done so well transforming into his singles role, and he deserves a reward for it.

3) I think someone like Jesse Sorensen or Nese on a slow build - Give a young star Ric Flair's undivided attention, make him the dirtiest player in the book, despite obvious ability. To be honest, this is where I struggle, how many easy heels are there in TNA.

Extra: I think due to a lack of depth for true convincing heels Kurt Angle has to be here.

He did. James Mitchel did for a while in 2005 and 2006.

Face

- AJ Styles || #1 Major Face.

- Kurt Angle || Veteran that will go 1-on-1 with any challenger.

- D'Angelo Dinero || The Pope.

- Chris Sabin || High-flyer that will do anything for the win.

- Ken Anderson || Bad-ass.

Heel

- Alex Shelley || #1 Major Heel. One cocky son-of-a-b*tch!

- Bobby Roode || Turned back on the fans. Only in it for himself.

- Christopher Daniels || The Fallen Angel.

- Jeff Hardy || Anti-christ.

- John Morrison Hennigan (Yeah I said it) || Johhny *censored*ing Nitro

Tweener

- Samoa Joe || Arrive, *censored* sh*t up, leave.

- James Storm || Can't quite trust the Tennessee Cowboy.

- Montel Vontavious Porter || First heel run in WWE when he still had his money.

- Crimson || Goldberg.

- Matt Morgan || Don't mess with this giant.

FACE:

HEEL:

Paul Heyman in this role would be brilliant. Give him the GM role, with a slightly dark gimmick, and have Abyss as his monster that makes people do what Heyman says.

• 2 weeks later...

Face Of The Company

-Sting

Face Main-Eventers

-AJ Styles

-James Storm

-Matt Morgan

-Mr.Anderson-TNA's Stone Cold Steve Austin

Heel Main-Eventers

-Jeff Hardy-Under his 2010-11 heel gimmick

-Bobby Roode

-Christopher Daniels

-Desmond Wolfe

Tweener Main-Eventers

-Jeff Jarrett-Wants to help the younger stars, costs people who shouldn't be champion their matches

-Samoa Joe-MUST LOSE WEIGHT

-The Pope-TNA's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Archived