'The Alpha Male' Download Kit: V2.0

NickBreaker!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have a place for him in my game, but this is a damn fine CAW. Good work.

Nice work looks great..

I think it's in-game standard. You genuinely can't tell it's a caw, and it just works brilliantly against the in-game models. The pattern on the trunks is a very nice way of faux texturing it too.

That's what every CAW maker wants to hear. Glad to hear someone likes it.

Guess you dont get much feedback when you preview a CAW that's basically finished!

It's kinda cool that you put so much effort into someone you obviously like a lot. Dont take the lack of topic bumps bad, its just that hardly anyone knows Brown. He left TNA before they had any exposure and left WWE before he made any impact. Great work though. Id love to see you give the same treatment to Lance Storm or Justin Credible.

It's kinda cool that you put so much effort into someone you obviously like a lot. Dont take the lack of topic bumps bad, its just that hardly anyone knows Brown. He left TNA before they had any exposure and left WWE before he made any impact. Great work though. Id love to see you give the same treatment to Lance Storm or Justin Credible.

thanks, he was in line for a big push, shoulda woulda...didn't. Not even a TNA champ run!

For some reason I can't seem to find this on xbox live. Tried every key word and the search comes up with nothing.

its's all there, if the servers are being bent then i think its on the whats hot list, quite far down, but its there

• 4 weeks later...

dont wanna flog a dead horse but I'm gonna be uploading this again with his proper shiny trunks, it always niggled me. Now it's perfect.

Ive been trying to get to grips with this selection screen banter. Here are some images if anyone wants to help. It would be very much appreciated.

111nfyf.png I like this one best but I'm not sure about the quality

dc6law.png

Does anyone know if we'll get into trouble for uploading a CAW with them added?

dont wanna flog a dead horse but I'm gonna be uploading this again with his proper shiny trunks, it always niggled me. Now it's perfect.

Ive been trying to get to grips with this selection screen banter. Here are some images if anyone wants to help. It would be very much appreciated.

111nfyf.png I like this one best but I'm not sure about the quality

dc6law.png

Does anyone know if we'll get into trouble for uploading a CAW with them added?

I'd definately get the updated version of this, I have your current one, he's my US champion atm =p

revised, re-uploaded.

Nickbreaker

caws.ws

cor von

very happy with this one, well worth a DL.

PM me for a copy of the link to the tron.

I forgot to mention if you wanna look in CAW mode dont edit the trunks or the knee pads as you will reset the shine. Also if you save the CAW after looking at it you will reset the selection screen picture.

Basically, look but don't touch.

Archived