Please close -

AjSim

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The attire is looking good but something about the body is off try looking into the height and width of his shoulders as well as the width and depth of the abdomen also I think the waist line could be tweaked slightly to make it wider. Could just be the pics good start none the less

Just one last thing,

I dunno if you have any layers left, because you forgot one little detail on his right leg (where the flames are)

kaneu.jpg

As you can see in the picture above.

You're welcome

Johnny you BASTARD!?! lol only kidding..ta mate i'll have to go back to the drawing board with that one...its doing my head in...ive copied all attires to match ring attire giving me 61 layers but saying ive used the maximum allowed...whats all that about??? ahh well i'll suss it out and update again...did the last one upload?

Yeah there seems to be a major problem with the servers today...ive tried uploading it like 20-30 times so dunno what else to do but wait. Ive managed to get the design in i missed behind the leg and done a few additional tweaks too (body morphs and colours) so im hoping this is final as its a complete pain trying to get ANYTHING on there at the moment. I'll try again a little later tonight and if no joy again then tomorrow before i go to work.

here's a tip on how to make his entrance mask for his return attire.. as I made this on my 2011 game..

1. use the full face mask(not the hockey mask), the plain white one.. that was in the "others" category in 2011

2. use a pair of glasses, i'm using glasses(26) in 2011.. they are the ones that are kind of oval shaped, with silver frames.. the glasses frames, will sit inside of the mask, & have the lenses sitting on the outside of mask.

here's a tip on how to make his entrance mask for his return attire.. as I made this on my 2011 game..

1. use the full face mask(not the hockey mask), the plain white one.. that was in the "others" category in 2011

2. use a pair of glasses, i'm using glasses(26) in 2011.. they are the ones that are kind of oval shaped, with silver frames.. the glasses frames, will sit inside of the mask, & have the lenses sitting on the outside of mask.

Yeah thanks for the tip but thats pretty much exactly what i tried and thought it looked pretty poor tbh...that iron mask reminded me more of the rocketeer mask (if anyone remembers that hands up 80's kids lol). Thanks anyway but as i said highly unlikely that mask will be added...unless it becomes a regular part of his entrance...cant see it myself though.

ah, ok.. didn't know if anyone has tried it that way or not..

Yeah thanks anyway dude...ideas are always appreciated, guess great minds eh lol. If it does become a regular thing and/or demand is big enough i'll pt the *censored* out of it and make that iron mask as it should be 8-)

Once this is up on CC I'll get some in game pictures for you :)

Cool much appreciated man...wish thq would pull their fingers out, i renewed my gold JUST for this shite too lol :facepalm:

CC is really being a pain today.You could wait until next Monday to see if he has a new attire.

Yeah not a bad idea that...i really REALLY hope they do away with that cartoony flame on his right leg...just no need for that shit.

Looking good, man. Not checked the mask against ref's, but it does look very detailed and un-PT'd.

Cheers mate, it was just one of those things that kinda came together. Was gonna wait and see what appeared on cc and tweak to my liking but actually quite enjoyed doing this. Mask is about as good as i can get it at the mo but might revisit it as im never 100% happy with any caw lol. As a side note your Jericho is the Shiz...who u working on after AJ?

Will this be uploaded? Love to get this in my game as soon as possible

badass whats the name gonna be under when u upload him?

Thanks guys...tried and failed countless times today, will try again tonight but failing that im hoping th severs are fixed by tomorrow. Tag will be AJSIM

Archived