The Ascension?

Bawitdaba

Hoping any people that watch or attend FCW shows could help me out here.

Recently FCW had started a new gothic/brood type gimmick stable with Conor O'Brian, Kenneth Cameron, Tito Colon (whom I didn't think fitted in anyway), Raquel Diaz & at the very start Ricardo Rodriqez was involved aswell. I was really enjoying it & intrigued by it as WWE dont really do these types of gimmicks much anymore. However then Tito Colon was called up to WWE as Epico in the stable/team with Hunico & Primo, and since then I've watched every FCW episode on youtube & haven't seen or heard of 'The Ascension', I just wondering if anyone knows if they've replaced Tito Colon? are just a tag team now? or if they've just dropped the gimmick?

I'm hoping they just replace him, I think there's a few guys in FCW that could really benefit from the gimmick & it work well with slight alteration to their current gimmick/persona; Calvin Raines, Colin Cassidy, Corey Graves, DT Porter or Rick Victor to name a few.

I would love to answer your question, but I can't. Which brings me to a question for you, how CAN one watch FCW? I know you said on YouTube, but do they actually produce shows for it, ala Superstars/NXT? Or is only clips, and/or hope to find cam footage of it? Thanks in advance, bro. And I hope you get your answer.

Certain users upload whole shows on a weekly basis. Most do it for awhile, then are too busy to continue though.

There's a streaming site that streams them on demand as well, but it takes about 2 weeks for each new show to be upped.

Which brings me to a question for you, how CAN one watch FCW? I know you said on YouTube, but do they actually produce shows for it, ala Superstars/NXT? Or is only clips, and/or hope to find cam footage of it? Thanks in advance, bro. And I hope you get your answer.

Yer its a 60 minute show recorded professionally because they air it on a channel in Florida which i think is called 'Brighthouse' or something like that, but considering i'm not in Florida or let alone the US (I'm from Australia btw), I have to resort to youtube to find it. But yer as Cult Of Personality said, certain users upload the episodes n I've just worked out over time that FCW is on Sunday nights, so I just type in 'FCW 12/11/11' (which is uploaded btw), for example & its there usually on the following Tuesday, hope that helps mate.

Which brings me to a question for you, how CAN one watch FCW? I know you said on YouTube, but do they actually produce shows for it, ala Superstars/NXT? Or is only clips, and/or hope to find cam footage of it? Thanks in advance, bro. And I hope you get your answer.

Yer its a 60 minute show recorded professionally because they air it on a channel in Florida which i think is called 'Brighthouse' or something like that, but considering i'm not in Florida or let alone the US (I'm from Australia btw), I have to resort to youtube to find it. But yer as Cult Of Personality said, certain users upload the episodes n I've just worked out over time that FCW is on Sunday nights, so I just type in 'FCW 12/11/11' (which is uploaded btw), for example & its there usually on the following Tuesday, hope that helps mate.

It does indeed man, thank you. Sorry for jacking your thread, lol.

Archived