11 Moments That Led To The Fall Of TNA Wrestling

TheNetworkZ

I can't help but agree with most of that...

I'd also add Jeff Hardys last title run to that list. Having your World champion come down to the ring completely off his tits on drugs and put on that pathetic showing that he did against Sting was not only embarrassing for the company, but a slap in the face to the fans who paid to watch the PPV.

If TNA had any sense between them, they would have found a replacement for Hardy on that night. Completely stupid and unprofessional to send hum out in the state he was in to put on the pathetic performance that he did.

And if that's not bad enough, Hardy only just returned and is already #1 Contender to the title again.... Mega LOL

Why are you always on your period every time you post on the TNA board?

I'm posting on topic of what this thead is about. It's called "11 Moments that led to the fall of TNA". So your bitching makes no sense.

Atleast i was able to stay on topic, unlike yourself.

Also one thing I don't understand is why Hulk Hogan disappeared right after he returned to being face. Hogan has always been is bigger money maker as a face than a heel. So why is it that as soon as he returns to full force he disappears?

I'd also add Jeff Hardys last title run to that list. Having your World champion come down to the ring completely off his tits on drugs and put on that pathetic showing that he did against Sting was not only embarrassing for the company, but a slap in the face to the fans who paid to watch the PPV.

If TNA had any sense between them, they would have found a replacement for Hardy on that night. Completely stupid and unprofessional to send hum out in the state he was in to put on the pathetic performance that he did.

And if that's not bad enough, Hardy only just returned and is already #1 Contender to the title again.... Mega LOL

I'm posting on topic of what this thead is about. It's called "11 Moments that led to the fall of TNA". So your bitching makes no sense.

Also one thing I don't understand is why Hulk Hogan disappeared right after he returned to being face. Hogan has always been is bigger money maker as a face than a heel. So why is it that as soon as he returns to full force he disappears?

He wants to give the younger talents more exposure... I'm not joking... :hqhq:

It's ok, we'll find a way to get you some tampons.

I highly disagree with the Flairsigning. I agree on Eric and Hogan though. You don't have to be the everyday "I know this" smark to see what knd of bullshit these two are doing especally Hogan. Without Hogan Flair's really good because he would't be somehow used to wrestle with Hogan interfering.

He can put some guys over and he's still very charismatic. Also, I don't see the problem with the Nash signing. I personally thought his last time there was entertaining. And I can remember him with Shelley which was absolutely amazing imo.

Things that I mainly agree on are the thing with the six sided Ring, Hogan's signing and the overuse of fractions.

He wants to give the younger talents more exposure... I'm not joking... :hqhq:

This is true. Hogan is doing something that the bitchy fans that hate him so much would applaud.

Personaly, I think TNA's problem is that they're trying to compete for mainstream wrestling fans attention. My favorite memories of TNA was back when the main aspects to the product were the 6 sided ring, the X division and the tag team division. Obviously it's never been perfect but I think it's had better days.

Archived