Mr. Anderson..... Anderson

Acid6D94

But is it already on cc?

And do you need to have a jtag xbox to use textures?

Technically, no. That is all I can say.

Hey could you maybe send me a PM where you can explain it to me?

Not on this site because they will ban you. Anyway, Acid work on the eyes and it will look a lot better. Once I get the game in 13 days I'll assist you in making the face and working with the texture. This is probably the biggest the texture should be:

2ajcpi9.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the recommendations, this is my first textured caw so im having a few problems getting every thing right.

Update: Added new pics, if anyone has some good textures for anderson I would like them please.

Thanks to UltimateBroski for the entrance.

Some in-game shots for you :)

Mr. Anderson - Acid6D94 - Caws.ws

It's coming up as five of the same pictures.

The hair texture seems way too blurry/pixely. Not sure if it's like that when it's not so zoomed in, other than that, his eyes look way too small.

The pictures seem to be working again now!

I put some in-game shots of the latest version in the first post.

Seeing the face texture caught my attention, But it sorta looks like JBL. other than that the rest is good. You planning on uploadin the face texture?

But is it already on cc?

And do you need to have a jtag xbox to use textures?

Technically, no. That is all I can say.

Hey could you maybe send me a PM where you can explain it to me?

Not on this site because they will ban you. Anyway, Acid work on the eyes and it will look a lot better. Once I get the game in 13 days I'll assist you in making the face and working with the texture. This is probably the biggest the texture should be:

2ajcpi9.jpg

What site do you two use? If i'm allowed to ask..

I've been wanting to know how to use textures since 2010 :fedup:

Some in-game shots for you :)

Mr. Anderson - Acid6D94 - Caws.ws

It's coming up as five of the same pictures.

The hair texture seems way too blurry/pixely. Not sure if it's like that when it's not so zoomed in, other than that, his eyes look way too small.

I think its the pics when I get a chance to get it I'll post pics for him.

You know what, after downloading this I think it's actually pretty damn good. The hair texture is on point, looks very authentic imo. Though the face is a bit rough, but it looks better with a different skin(I changed it to Skin 8). It will definitely look near perfect once you fix the eyes/eyebrows like Ultimate Broski said.

Is there any way you can upload his hair texture to CC?

OP, out of curiosity, are you the one who uploaded all of the textures to CC? I mean from Anderson to hardy to undertaker I am getting my ticker of what's hot at the bottom showing nothing but texture files. I see THQ coming out with a patch probably sooner rather then later to stop the upload of textures.

I wish people would keep the textures to themselves to be honest and let the CAW makers who can make them work well use them otherwise we are going to see 900 shitty textured RVD's with the good ones getting lost in the shuffle.

Sorry for the rant and I do appreciate what you are trying to do but I think you or whoever uploaded all of those textures just opened the flood gates...tbh.

Oh well, on topic I would stick with the textures you have for Anderson but maybe use baron's morph from last year. Face is a little off.

OP, out of curiosity, are you the one who uploaded all of the textures to CC? I mean from Anderson to hardy to undertaker I am getting my ticker of what's hot at the bottom showing nothing but texture files. I see THQ coming out with a patch probably sooner rather then later to stop the upload of textures.

I wish people would keep the textures to themselves to be honest and let the CAW makers who can make them work well use them otherwise we are going to see 900 shitty textured RVD's with the good ones getting lost in the shuffle.

Sorry for the rant and I do appreciate what you are trying to do but I think you or whoever uploaded all of those textures just opened the flood gates...tbh.

Oh well, on topic I would stick with the textures you have for Anderson but maybe use baron's morph from last year. Face is a little off.

Yea I uploaded some stuff but its not all mine, some are other peoples hacked things, and I get at what your saying but im just filling the requests Ive gotten, and thanks for recommendation.

BTW the hardy stuff I did arent hacked just the taker and anderson stuff.

The thing that's kinda bothering me though is when ever there's a close up on his face it looks like it's painted on. Like the part between his jaws and ears don't match the texture, it's way too dark. I tried using designs to cover it but I suck at making skin color designs to match. :lol:

Any chance of some Kennedy stuff as I've started to dislike him in TNA although it's probably not his fault. The face looks good but the head shape is weird.

yea ill add a Kennedy attire when I start back on Anderson, right now im doing a jericho caw

Obviously some people dont like the Face textures you uploaded for various reasons, but I really appreciate your work and check for new stuff everyday. Great work,man!

Read in a post that you did some Taker and Hardy stuff as well!

For some reason I havent seen any of it on CC. Sucks because I havent found a good Hardy CAW yet! Any recommendations?

Obviously some people dont like the Face textures you uploaded for various reasons, but I really appreciate your work and check for new stuff everyday. Great work,man!

For some reason I havent seen any of it on CC. Sucks because I havent found a good Hardy CAW yet! Any recommendations?

DL your Anderson without knowing it was textured a few days ago, instantly liked it, nothing to complain about! :-) Great work!

DL your Anderson without knowing it was textured a few days ago, instantly liked it, nothing to complain about! :-) Great work!

Thanks, the textures are uploaded just look in whats hot in PTs, try highest rated, or u can search Acid6D94 and find them.

Ive got a Hardy I plan to texture soon maybe u will like it, u can check my sig for the link to my Jeff Hardy thread.

also here is some work I done on photoshop for Jeff Hardys neck tattoo ill get put on a PT for me.

Jeff%252520Hardy%252520Neck%252520Tattoo%252528color%2525202%252529.png

Archived