The Last of Us Series

FulGore

Just a heads up to anyone getting the game. There is an auto save glitch. On the pause menu, it will tell you the game is auto saving. While this is happening you can't save manually and you can't quit out of the game. Your only option is to quit out of the game via the PS button. I lost two hours progress today because of this. My advice would be to check the pause menu every so often. One thing I did notice is it only happened after downloading the day one update. I'm gonna have another try but if it happens again, I'm gonna delete the update.

This has happened to me and I'm pretty far into the story, I have two options either quit and start again or play to the end, which I have no idea as to how long that is.

I'm currently with a black dude and his brother, Henry, in a sewer.

I started my gameplay today running through a High School with Bill

The part you started at today is about 30% into the story so that may give you an Idea of how long you've got left.. I remember checking my save data around that time.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to be safe, for anybody that's played the first half-hour.

This has to be the best intro for a video game I've ever played. Not gonna lie, it left me a bit teary-eyed.

Agree with both of the statements above. Multiplayer was the first thing I tried and instantly fell in love with it. It is very true to the whole single player elements. You can't just run n gun your way like Uncharted on multiplayer. Limited ammo and clever players will have you shafted. Really cool and amazing concept. I can see myself and others playing it a lot after finishing the story.

Clocked in 11 hours of total playing time (what the ps3 is telling me) and I still haven't clocked it yet. Dang, I don't think that includes deaths and stuff also I'm at 61% I believe it was. The end is neaar. I played far to much today, from 12pm all the way to 8pm. I don't usually play that much on a single game's campaign but this game is just different.

Oh and I don't know if it is me, but I have only gotten one trophy the entire time playing the story.. I don't want to check the trophies list as the titles can spoil. Maybe it doesn't have story progression style trophies. I haven't read anything about this game just to let you know, I kept it on a low ever since just seen one gameplay video and that is it, no info. I wanted to keep it all a surprise.

God the best think happened in multi, me and my friend were holding out and someone was shooting us. By the time the dudes back up arrived he had gotten hit and took off running around the right to try and flank us, so i moved to the right and as he neared the corner i threw a punch that basically clotheslined the shit out of the guy and killed him.

God the best think happened in multi, me and my friend were holding out and someone was shooting us. By the time the dudes back up arrived he had gotten hit and took off running around the right to try and flank us, so i moved to the right and as he neared the corner i threw a punch that basically clotheslined the shit out of the guy and killed him.

How is the multiplayer? I generally stay away from it in games like this, and Uncharted, due to the fact they're more known for their stories.

How is the multiplayer? I generally stay away from it in games like this, and Uncharted, due to the fact they're more known for their stories.

I enjoy it, the survival aspect is in multiplayer also. You start with like 15 pistol bullets and 6 of your main gun bullets.

Yea, as I stated previously, it's nothing like Uncharted. Don't expect to Run around mowing people down because you won't be able to.

When I first jumped into multiplayer, my very first kill was the most epic one. Just moving about, some girl sneaks up and tries to clothesline me and misses, I just shoot her a couple times and she goes down. It says press Triangle to execute. I do and my character (who was black lol) goes full on ground and pound on that poor lady before going onto blow her brains out with the revolver. Wish I could do that to them every-time.

Yea, as I stated previously, it's nothing like Uncharted. Don't expect to Run around mowing people down because you won't be able to.

When I first jumped into multiplayer, my very first kill was the most epic one. Just moving about, some girl sneaks up and tries to clothesline me and misses, I just shoot her a couple times and she goes down. It says press Triangle to execute. I do and my character (who was black lol) goes full on ground and pound on that poor lady before going onto blow her brains out with the revolver. Wish I could do that to them every-time.

I'm calling the cops!

Wait no seriously, I played 1 MP game earlier and had a blast! We need to get a few people together and play.

"who was black" :hqhq:

Finished the main story about 2 hours ago. It was really good, I then went onto multiplayer for the first time and it also surprised me on how good that was. I played one match before I had to go grab some lunch. Overall top game, money well spent. Just how everything works is amazing..

IM IN FOR SURE. I think I want to finish single player first though.

Same here. If anyone wants to add me on PSN, go ahead. Just let me know who you are on here.

PSN ID: XtremeEnigma812

Archived