Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FulGore

The Last of Us Series

On 5/7/2020 at 5:28 AM, Mr.Dreadful said:

its becoming rampant with games company's ignoring the fair use act and copyright striking youtubers . whether its someone doing a reaction video or a review  video on a game. they even copyright strike youtubers that have negative reviews. not in a trolling sense, but a bad review as in "hey i went in to this game with high hopes and was completely disappointed" and they give constructive criticism than BAM! copyright strike., just because they dont give positive reviews. this shit happens with movies to.

Yeah, pretty disturbing to see developers act in such a manner.

I've washed my hands of this "what was supposed to be" a franchise. I will never speak of this thing again. The gameplay is exactly the same as the first that came out over 7 years ago, which isn't a problem since the original was awesome. The shit ass writing is the problem. Now an IGN karen is calling everyone virgins for not liking the game. Naughty Doggystyle clearly paid IGN to give good early reviews. It's IGN, is anyone surprised by this? Btw the IGN karen I'm talking about is Lucy o'Brien.

I'm looking forward to Crash 4, thank GOD Naughty Doggystyle no longer owns him. I will enjoy all of the memes as ND and this game gets destroyed.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Just completed this the other day and I'm so incredibly torn on how I feel about it. Almost unbearably bleak at times but there's no denying how much work went into this. I'm gonna need more time to process it thoroughly and will likely revisit it at some point... but that's gonna be no time soon. 

Edited by Kman

I watched Jacksepticye play through this game. It's visually one of the best looking games I've seen in terms of environment, lighting design, etc. As far as gameplay goes the stealth looks phenomenal but I'm gonna have to see how I feel about how the story played out.