The Last of Us Series

FulGore

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But...how could you think it's overhyped? To be perfectly honest, I don't remember even seeing or hearing much about it. I knew that it looked like a game I wanted to play and then I kinda forgot about it until I saw it for a good price and bought it long after it had been released. I think it's an underrated game in a lot of ways. Like...I don't think many people would even be familiar with it if I asked around. The people who have played it mostly all think it's amazing, but in my experience, the people who haven't played it don't even know about it.

Wait, what? It has been everywhere and people have been shitting themselves over it. It got 200 GOTY awards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just completed this game, after like 8-10 hours of play time lol. Some parts of the story were freekin near impossible, but that's what I like in video games. A challenge! But overall? This game is awesome on PS4.

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed this game, after like 8-10 hours of play time lol. Some parts of the story were freekin near impossible, but that's what I like in video games. A challenge! But overall? This game is awesome on PS4.

The generator that summons the bloater, right?

Damn that part. I could not beat it at all so after a couple of tries I just figured out the route and ran past the fat git as fast as Joel would let me.

Yep. God I hated those bloaters. And then there was the big boss mission with that guy and the machete!! But as I said? I like a challenge lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I was playing this again at my brother's girlfriend's place during superbowl. He kinda lives over there, so he has his PS4 set up. Anyway, he was saying that he was stuck at one part, so I played for a bit and pretty much blazed through it. But now I want to play it again. But I would also rather wait until I eventually get a PS4, rather than just play the original PS3 version for a second time.

I was playing this again at my brother's girlfriend's place during superbowl. He kinda lives over there, so he has his PS4 set up. Anyway, he was saying that he was stuck at one part, so I played for a bit and pretty much blazed through it. But now I want to play it again. But I would also rather wait until I eventually get a PS4, rather than just play the original PS3 version for a second time.

Been meaning to pick up the Remastered version for the longest time. Can't wait to eventually get back into it.

I played it through on PS3 when it first came out, and loved it, GOTY by far. My boss has it on PS4 and was talking about it today, and he asked me what did I do at the end. Genuinely had no idea you could even choose to let Ellie die, which is a damn good testament to how well the story is told, that I didn't even have to think before saving her. Wish I had a PS4 to play it again.

• 1 month later...

The one lady from this series of videos always pisses me off...the fat redhaired lady. She always complains about language, and she calls everything "sick". One of the most emotional parts of the game happens at the end of this video and she says it's "sick". I wanted to reach through the screen and choke that bitch.

• 2 months later...

FINALLY bought the remastered version. Never played the multiplayer before and have spent the past couple hours checking it out and it's actually really fun. I love the slow-paced dynamic of it.

Would anyone wanna play?

Archived