The Last of Us Series

FulGore

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The online play is alright. But its more to be desired.

Agreed. That's basically the reason I sold it. As great as the story and single player is, there's no replay value after you beat the game three times on all the difficulties.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Played the Left Behind DLC earlier today, it was really good but I think it could have been a little longer. It was really fun playing as Ellie more because you have to use a different combat style with her, close combat is not a strong suit of hers.

Has anybody else played it? If so, what did you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Concept art of an older Ellie looking the spitting image of her voice and motion capture actress Ashley Johnson. Joel kept his word and taught her how to play the guitar :)

174258f7-a53a-405a-8b27-e4a6039f7465_zps

• 2 months later...

It's probably my game of the year despite me loving Grand Theft Auto, I bought it at launch and have played trough the story three times since. Loved it, really enjoyed the online multiplayer too. It was a bit tricky to get use to but being such a unique experience I stuck with it. I'm getting the PS4 version this Friday because I never got the DLC so I thought it was worth trading my copy in to get the PS4 version for £20.

Did anyone check out The Last of Us: One Night Live?

Yeah, it was awesome to see some of the scenes acted out live. The only reason I'd be happy with a Joel and Ellie sequel is to see Troy Baker And Ashley Johnson work together again. That scene after Ellie runs off and Joel finds her is brilliant.

I've been saying to myself I won't buy the remastered version but I'll probably end up buying it tomorrow when I'm in town.

Archived