The Last of Us Series

FulGore

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil Druckmann at Naughty Dog has come out and said that they won't rule out a return for Joel and Ellie if they have a different story to tell. I'm really not happy about this. They told a superb story from start to finish with this game and for me, it ended perfectly.

As far as a sequel is concerned, I'd be ecstatic about it but it'd have to be new characters in a different setting. It would be interesting to see how a different country is dealing with the outbreak. Being slightly biased, I'd love to see the next game based in Britain. Starting off in Glasgow making your way down to London. For what reason, I don't know but I'm sure Naughty Dog would work it out. Journeying through Carlisle, the Lake District and then being sidetracked to Blackpool. That seaside town is rundown even before the infected arrive on the scene. Then down to Manchester, Birmingham, Oxford and finally the capital. Like I said though, anywhere in the world but the U.S. They need to keep it fresh and I believe this is the best way forward if they want to make a sequel.

However, it'd be cool if there was a quick intro with Joel and Ellie out scavenging or something and there luck has finally ran out. Cornered by a group of infected in a room with no ammo. Joel flashes back to Marlene trying to reason with him at the end of the first game. "You can't save her! Even if you get her out of here,then what? How long before she's torn to pieces by a pack of clickers? Look.... You can still do the right thing here. She won't feel anything". Then he comes back to reality holding Ellie trying his best to comfort her with the pack of infected closing in fast. Then a new chapter begins for the series. It'd be good because it'd show no one is safe in this world. You can have that one for free Naughty Dog ;)

Not bad bro, Not bad.

Borrowed it off my brother earlier today and haven't put it down since. Just got to the bit at the high school with Bill and decided it was time for a little break :lol:. This shit is intense though, a freakin' epic game so far. Them Clickers freak me the *Censored* out though!

I'm buying a PS3 on Monday.

Same.

Did you get one? :P

Neil Druckmann at Naughty Dog has come out and said that they won't rule out a return for Joel and Ellie if they have a different story to tell. I'm really not happy about this. They told a superb story from start to finish with this game and for me, it ended perfectly.

As far as a sequel is concerned, I'd be ecstatic about it but it'd have to be new characters in a different setting. It would be interesting to see how a different country is dealing with the outbreak. Being slightly biased, I'd love to see the next game based in Britain. Starting off in Glasgow making your way down to London. For what reason, I don't know but I'm sure Naughty Dog would work it out. Journeying through Carlisle, the Lake District and then being sidetracked to Blackpool. That seaside town is rundown even before the infected arrive on the scene. Then down to Manchester, Birmingham, Oxford and finally the capital. Like I said though, anywhere in the world but the U.S. They need to keep it fresh and I believe this is the best way forward if they want to make a sequel.

However, it'd be cool if there was a quick intro with Joel and Ellie out scavenging or something and there luck has finally ran out. Cornered by a group of infected in a room with no ammo. Joel flashes back to Marlene trying to reason with him at the end of the first game. "You can't save her! Even if you get her out of here,then what? How long before she's torn to pieces by a pack of clickers? Look.... You can still do the right thing here. She won't feel anything". Then he comes back to reality holding Ellie trying his best to comfort her with the pack of infected closing in fast. Then a new chapter begins for the series. It'd be good because it'd show no one is safe in this world. You can have that one for free Naughty Dog ;)

I'd love to see a british version myself. Love the idea of starting in Glasgow. Could even do Glasgow to Edinburgh and then have it come down to Newcastle and work through England from there.

What the flying *Censored*? Since when were forums for holding everyone's hand whether you agree with there opinion or not? It's a discussion board. I raised a question, I just want to know what people wanted from the ending of Last of Us because I thought it was brilliant ending. I didn't flame or name call anyone so why do I need to watch what I say. Can't even say hell now? Is the forum that family friendly now. If it's going to be like that just censor the word.

• 5 weeks later...

Naughty Dog are gonna reveal their original ending for The Last Of Us at PAX. They included this concept art. I've spoilered it just to be safe but it wouldn't spoil the ending of the game in anyway.

BQ8SK2CCYAAp-HF-610x476_zps62acb1fa.jpg

At first glance I thought it was Marlene but apparently it's Tess. I shudder to think what happened to lead to this moment.

Naughty Dog are gonna reveal their original ending for The Last Of Us at PAX. They included this concept art. I've spoilered it just to be safe but it wouldn't spoil the ending of the game in anyway.

At first glance I thought it was Marlene but apparently it's Tess. I shudder to think what happened to lead to this moment.

Damn, I can't wait for this reveal!

Any news for DLC?

Explains it here a little bit more on how that story would've worked out. http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/the_last_of_us/news/naughty_dog_discusses_the_last_of_us_original_story_ending_and_alternate_villain.html

Spoilers!

What would Tess have to do with the ending of the game anyways? Considering she was

bitten and revealed herself to be infected and suicided by gunfight'd herself in the first portion or so of the game

Well obviously it would've happened differently with Tess getting betrayed and such. read up on the article above!

Archived