The Last of Us Series

FulGore

Clickers are very easy to take down once you have the 2nd upgrade for the shivs. 3x3 and that's 9 clickers taken care of. You can just sneak head on take them down since they are blind.

With the bloaters, use the Molotov which slows them right down and then just unload with the el-diablo or the hunting rifle.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just beat this game on hard mode and collected every comic. I passed up a locked door towards the end because I didn't have a full Shiv or the materials :( . I gonna go back though and beat it again in hard+ . How do you unlock the survivor difficulty?

So I just beat this game on hard mode and collected every comic. I passed up a locked door towards the end because I didn't have a full Shiv or the materials :( . I gonna go back though and beat it again in hard+ . How do you unlock the survivor difficulty?

There's a way to skip all the way to Survivor+ and keep all your shit from your Hard playthrough.

Steps:

1. Start new game plus

2. Complete first chapter

3. Save and Exit to the main menu at the beginning of chapter 2

4. Choose Chapter Select and select the first chapter "Hometown"

5. Choose Survivor difficulty

There's a way to skip all the way to Survivor+ and keep all your shit from your Hard playthrough.

Steps:

1. Start new game plus

THANKS SO MUCH MAN! Really wanted to skip that. Does that mean you unlock the survivor trophy as well as survivor + trophy?

Steps:

1. Start new game plus

Thanks man. I'll be doing just that.

Played online the other day. The team I was on sucked but I did manage to get a few enemies down.

I even end up as the last man on my team. Had to run for my life :lol:. Was fun though.

When are we putting a group together here to play each other?

Anyone started Survivor yet? How hard is it?

I have. It's quite difficult seeing as their are less items laying around to collect. Which has been something I'm gonna have to get use too. Plus you don't get the buttons popping up. Like if you grab an enemy in one of the other modes Triangle would appear followed by Triangle (Shiv) or Square (Strangle) but that's all gone in Survivor.

I can only imagine what it must be like with +.

So what did you guys think of the ending? I meant to post this days ago but never got round to it.

When I opened the door where the surgery was taking place and the doctor said something and picked up the scalpel, I put a bullet right between his eyes and I was genuinely shocked. It was as if Joel had took over and I was a passenger. The female assisting the surgery called Joel a monster and the other guy went in to pussy mode just telling me to get Ellie and go. I didn't see any threat from them and just wanted to get the hell out of there. So I grabbed 'baby girl' and some music started up and I started to get a little choked up. So i'm running through the hospital with Ellie in my arms with bullets fizzing past us just shouting 'Go!' repeatedly.

Although we didn't get the option (And I'm glad we didn't), It's a hard *censored*ing choice for Joel. Do you go with the chance of saving mankind or do you save the life of the girl you've been protecting for the past year? Hell, Joel would've been dead if it wasn't for Ellie. Thankfully Ellie didn't find out what went on at the hospital but Joel has a massive weight to carry round his neck for the rest of his life. I've heard some people saying Joel turned in to the bad guy at the end but I say he was fighting for somebody he loved. He didn't want to lose another daughter and I believe he did the right thing for himself and Ellie. In a world that's gone to shit, that's all you can do. Look after number one and *Censored* the rest of them. I mean, there wasn't even an 100% certainty that they'd discover a cure and if they did, would the Fire Flies just use it as a political tool against the Military. Yeah, Joel's a brutal bastard but I just can't fault him after being on this epic journey with them.

So what did you guys think of the ending? I meant to post this days ago but never got round to it.

When I opened the door where the surgery was taking place and the doctor said something and picked up the scalpel, I put a bullet right between his eyes and I was genuinely shocked. It was as if Joel had took over and I was a passenger. The female assisting the surgery called Joel a monster and the other guy went in to pussy mode just telling me to get Ellie and go. I didn't see any threat from them and just wanted to get the hell out of there. So I grabbed 'baby girl' and some music started up and I started to get a little choked up. So i'm running through the hospital with Ellie in my arms with bullets fizzing past us just shouting 'Go!' repeatedly.

Although we didn't get the option (And I'm glad we didn't), It's a hard *censored*ing choice for Joel. Do you go with the chance of saving mankind or do you save the life of the girl you've been protecting for the past year? Hell, Joel would've been dead if it wasn't for Ellie. Thankfully Ellie didn't find out what went on at the hospital but Joel has a massive weight to carry round his neck for the rest of his life. I've heard some people saying Joel turned in to the bad guy at the end but I say he was fighting for somebody he loved. He didn't want to lose another daughter and I believe he did the right thing for himself and Ellie. In a world that's gone to shit, that's all you can do. Look after number one and *Censored* the rest of them. I mean, there wasn't even an 100% certainty that they'd discover a cure and if they did, would the Fire Flies just use it as a political tool against the Military. Yeah, Joel's a brutal bastard but I just can't fault him after being on this epic journey with them.

My exact thoughts.

With you bro. Though, I killed everyone in that room. Even the Nurse. How dare they?

This is literally the one and only time I've ever regretted not owning both consoles. The gameplay is superb, and the character development and storytelling is unparalleled. This is easily one of the best games of this generation, and sadly, all I've been able to do is watch it. I've missed out on one hell of a ride.

Archived