The Last of Us Series

FulGore

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished the game. Absolutely brilliant. Watched the credits all the way through while just sitting there in awe.

Even if the story of Joel and Ellie is over, I'd love to see another game somehow. Maybe not Joel and Ellie, but maybe an older Ellie and Somebody else?

Am I the only one who was shocked that neither Ellie or Joel died?

Nope, I was waiting for one of them to die somehow but it didn't happen.

I legit thought Joel was gonna die when he landed on that metal spike in the University. lol

LOL, I wish I had the video-game so I could know what you guys are talking about. I searched it up on Wikipedia yesterday and it scored over 30 perfect ratings; that's crazy for a video game, I don't know many others that come close (I don't even know if 'San Andreas' shares the same statistic for PlayStation 3's father).

Regarding a sequel, I haven't played the game yet but even I think it's too much of a risky move to pull off. It's like what happened with Liam Neeson's "Taken" -- this was a movie that redefined action thriller and made it original but what did they go do? Make another one that felt completely wasteful and useless (esp. when considering the fact they spent more money on a movie that was received worse).

"The Last of Us" should only be one video-game. It was one project that worked ever-so-beautifully for Naughty Dog; they can release new DLC/expansion packs in the same style R* did with Grand Theft Auto IV but they should start writing up possible ideas for a completely new project.

Do you guys play with listen mode on or off? Personally, I think it's for pusoirs.

Can you turn it off? Why not use something if it's in the game? I used it now and then when I was getting shot at.

Yeah you can. It's a game about regular folks toughing it out in a hostile wasteland, it doesn't make sense to me that Joel can see hear through walls.

I consider it playing in bitch-mode. There's no suspense in sneaking around, if you know what's on the other side of the wall.

Do you guys play with listen mode on or off? Personally, I think it's for pusoirs.

Can you turn it off? Why not use something if it's in the game? I used it now and then when I was getting shot at.

Yeah you can. It's a game about regular folks toughing it out in a hostile wasteland, it doesn't make sense to me that Joel can see hear through walls.

I consider it playing in bitch-mode. There's no suspense in sneaking around, if you know what's on the other side of the wall.

Well I know if my life depended on it my hearing would be on top form all the time. Like I said I used it when in gun fights. Mainly to throw bombs.

Well I'm playing on survivor right now and you can't hear through walls.This could be tough xD.

Just finished playing, what an amazing game. There were so many emotional parts & it was so nerveracking.

I liked that we got to play as Ellie a few times, didn't even think about having the chance to do that but was so glad they let us. The connection between Joel & Ellie just gets better & better as the game goes on.

Just finished playing, what an amazing game. There were so many emotional parts & it was so nerveracking.

I liked that we got to play as Ellie a few times, didn't even think about having the chance to do that but was so glad they let us. The connection between Joel & Ellie just gets better & better as the game goes on.

Yeah it certainley showed the connection between the two. I liked all parts with Ellie especially the whole part where it starts off with her hunting a deer with the bow and arrow.

I can't get past the part where I'm in a subway looking area, and there's a ton of clickers. I keep getting caught >.<

Craft as many shivs as you possibly can take the down the clickers stealth style and avoid the bloaters.

Archived