The Last of Us Series

FulGore

Yea, as I stated previously, it's nothing like Uncharted. Don't expect to Run around mowing people down because you won't be able to.

When I first jumped into multiplayer, my very first kill was the most epic one. Just moving about, some girl sneaks up and tries to clothesline me and misses, I just shoot her a couple times and she goes down. It says press Triangle to execute. I do and my character (who was black lol) goes full on ground and pound on that poor lady before going onto blow her brains out with the revolver. Wish I could do that to them every-time.

I'm calling the cops!

Wait no seriously, I played 1 MP game earlier and had a blast! We need to get a few people together and play.

I'm in :cool:.

PSN-ID: Haas3-16

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to 47% and still dearly in love with the game. Usually at that point, I stop caring about the gameplay and only care for story progression for games like these(moving from mission to mission). Probably due to Repetition but this game is something else. The last game I stayed interested in gameplay was probably Uncharted 2. They are really good at this.

Umm just add your psn to the quote below if you're interested and we'll make a list, then we can add each other and arrange this gangbang session of 'The Last of Us' for when we can all make it, we can also add each other if not already on our friends lists.

Intentz - PSN: Ad1030

Infamous United - iInfamousLeo

Did anyone else find the 20 year jump a bit OTT? It was a bit weird for sure. The guy already looked like he was in his early 30s at the start and now he is like 50+ lol.

Start of the game spoiler ^^. Nothing major.

Just started playing multi-player was getting my ass kicked but then learned sharp to do, me and my friend had a blast.

I seem to struggle a lot in the game mode where you don't respawn, any tips?

With Survivor, I believe you have a better chance if the team sticks together. If you are down, they can't come close to execute. It also means you can crawl to cover to be healed. If all teammates run off in different directions, I stick close to one of them and watch his back. For me it usually ends up with three guys sticking together and one running off like a headless chicken.

Infamous United - iInfamousLeo

Did anyone else find the 20 year jump a bit OTT? It was a bit weird for sure. The guy already looked like he was in his early 30s at the start and now he is like 50+ lol.

Start of the game spoiler ^^. Nothing major.

What was so weird about it? I think they did it so you would play a story where civilization has totally changed instead of having it so every character just shit them selves every time they even saw a infected. I also thing it made the small things count more like Joel keep looking at his watch when he was sad despite how long it had been since events changed a long time ago.

i bought the game on Friday, and so far i gotta say i'm not overly impressed by it. i was really looking forward to it but so far i don't like the story as i can't stand the whole "everyone has a virus and starts killing" cliché, i just find that such a dull enemy.

i don't like the focus on stealth, i for one love stealth games but i just don't think this game adds anything new to the genre, it just seems pretty standard and this mechanic in the game hasn't wowed me yet.

the game is nice to look at though, but gameplay/story-wise maybe i just haven't played enough of it yet.

Just beat it, got it on Friday. I played on normal and it took me 16 hours but I wasn't in any hurry to finish it either. I checked everyplace I could think to check. Ellie, IMO, steals the show but Joel is without a doubt one of the best video game characters we've had in a long time, I think. GOTY contender and worthy of the title, too. I really hope there's a sequel, can't wait. This is like.. my most favorite game, ever.

i bought the game on Friday, and so far i gotta say i'm not overly impressed by it. i was really looking forward to it but so far i don't like the story as i can't stand the whole "everyone has a virus and starts killing" cliché, i just find that such a dull enemy.

i don't like the focus on stealth, i for one love stealth games but i just don't think this game adds anything new to the genre, it just seems pretty standard and this mechanic in the game hasn't wowed me yet.

the game is nice to look at though, but gameplay/story-wise maybe i just haven't played enough of it yet.

Give it another go. I felt the same at the beginning then the game really picks up.

I think you are definitely the first. I find your reasons for not liking it pretty invalid. Clichéd enemy? Well that seemed quite obvious when buying the game that you were going to have enemies like these. It is a post-apocalyptic setting and you are not just fighting infected, you are also fighting Real humans who are trying to survive by means necessary sort of like the survival of the fittest kind of thing.

And stealth is probably the best approach to all this, not that the game forces you to be stealthy only. Wouldn't really make sense to Kill, thousands of infected walking slowly around you, effortlessly,like you are some kind of Rambo. Hardly realistic that is. It's not your traditional zombie Run n Gun. Its all about survival and try and save the mankind.

The storyline is very immersive and connecting. And the story progression is second to none.

Archived