The Last of Us Series

FulGore

There are apparently a lot of fake spoilers going around, so you haven't necessarily been spoiled.

Can't wait for this game. Usually not a fan of horror/post-apocalypse, but this looks way too good to pass up. It's Naughty Gods who are making it, so I know it will be fantastic either way.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I have money I plan on buying this. The game looks amazing and I loved the Uncharted games. I'm glad it's a post-apocalyptic without zombies because zombies are sooooo overused but I do know there are fungus monsters/infected people which look nasty.

I may genuinely buy a PS3 console just for this and Uncharted 2 & 3. There is no chance of me getting the PlayStation 4 after it's out anyway (heard about the fact you cannot sell your own discs after they've been registered on your name/console and the games will cost a shit-ton; especially for somebody going to University this year).

(heard about the fact you cannot sell your own discs after they've been registered on your name/console and the games will cost a shit-ton; especially for somebody going to University this year).

Nope that is for the Xbox 1 you can trade your games for PS4. Not sure about game pricing though.

(heard about the fact you cannot sell your own discs after they've been registered on your name/console and the games will cost a shit-ton; especially for somebody going to University this year).

Nope that is for the Xbox 1 you can trade your games for PS4. Not sure about game pricing though.
LMAO sorry couldn't help but laugh genuinely at that. Xbox is the one with all that shit.

I watched a small gameplay clip on Smosh's gaming channel and it looks great but creepy.

There better not be any jump scares. I'm still recovering from the Krypt Monster in MK. >__<

Everything scare people nowadays. You guys would be shitting your pants if you were playing the horror games during the PS2 era.

I'm staying away from anything related to The Last Of Us including this thread. I don't like the way some are talking and I don't want anything to be spoiled.

Well, I have to avoid Last of Us spoilers for the next few years :o before I get around to playing it. You at least have a chance to get through it unspoiled.

Just a heads up to anyone getting the game. There is an auto save glitch. On the pause menu, it will tell you the game is auto saving. While this is happening you can't save manually and you can't quit out of the game. Your only option is to quit out of the game via the PS button. I lost two hours progress today because of this. My advice would be to check the pause menu every so often. One thing I did notice is it only happened after downloading the day one update. I'm gonna have another try but if it happens again, I'm gonna delete the update.

Just got this. Haven't even started the story. Just played a little of multiplayer and and already in love with it. It is a bit confusing and will take some time to understand it but the gameplay is awesome. GOTY contender for me.

Naughty Dog say the auto save bug has been fixed. It was a problem with their servers.

Good. Like you, I lost about 2 and a half hours of gameplay, but I actually don't mind playing through it again.

It's a great game.

Just a heads up to anyone getting the game. There is an auto save glitch. On the pause menu, it will tell you the game is auto saving. While this is happening you can't save manually and you can't quit out of the game. Your only option is to quit out of the game via the PS button. I lost two hours progress today because of this. My advice would be to check the pause menu every so often. One thing I did notice is it only happened after downloading the day one update. I'm gonna have another try but if it happens again, I'm gonna delete the update.

This has happened to me and I'm pretty far into the story, I have two options either quit and start again or play to the end, which I have no idea as to how long that is.

I'm currently with a black dude and his brother, Henry, in a sewer.

I started my gameplay today running through a High School with Bill

Archived