The Last of Us Series

FulGore

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

I was this games #1 supporter.......but then I found out that they will feature infected humans....and I lost interest. I'm just bored with that in general, I'll pick this up when it's cheaper

The enemies have been known since the game's announcement. What did you think they were gonna be?

I was this games #1 supporter.......but then I found out that they will feature infected humans....and I lost interest. I'm just bored with that in general, I'll pick this up when it's cheaper

The enemies have been known since the game's announcement. What did you think they were gonna be?

For this game, I stayed away from a lot of the detailed news to not get any spoilers since entertainment now shows EVERYTHING to the buyers and nothing is a surprise anymore, and I watched the first demo alone, and I was under the impression it was just a post apocalyptic story of survival among desperate humans. It was my wife that was reading the game informer with this on the cover and she told me about it.

It was pretty much my fault for not reading more into it.

• 2 months later...

Here are the 2 commercials released so far & another trailer

Commercial 1

Commercial 2

Trailer

Everywhere says that it comes out on June 14th, which is a Friday. Most games are released on Tuesdays. So will it be in stores on the 14th or will it come out the following Tuesday?

I think the infected humans and monsters fits this game a lot more than the Uncharted series. I LOVED the first game so much up in till the monsters came and then I lost interested up in till the final chapter on the boat when the monsters where gone again.

Everywhere says that it comes out on June 14th, which is a Friday. Most games are released on Tuesdays. So will it be in stores on the 14th or will it come out the following Tuesday?

I'm guessing that it comes out on the 14th, because Playstation Store says the same thing and has the game available for pre-order for the day one download or whatever it's called. Odd to release a game on a Friday, but I don't care. I'm just excited to play it.

If they get a Game of the Year Award for this, they would be getting back-to-back GOTY accolades for the third/fourth game in a row (pretty sure the whole Uncharted trilogy won them too).

I would consider them to be the best gaming developers right now, though. My heart was with R* but they've consistently delivered masterpieces since they've switched to the PS3.

GameSpot gave it an 8/10 which actually surprised me. So did IGN's 10/10 though. On Metacritic, this game is absolutely killing it. No mixed or negative reviews, of the 51 reviews that were on there last time I checked, all of them were positive with most of them being 100s. Words cannot express how excited I am for this.. I seriously don't avoid spoilers for anything except my favorite show. Aside from that, I read spoilers for everything but The Last of Us is something I wanna avoid spoilers from. I know the ending leaked a while back but.. I won't be reading that anytime soon. Really looking forward to playing this, I'm willing to bet it'll be GOTY.

I didn't expect the reviews to be so positive. I expected it to be nothing more than uncharted but with zombie like enemies.

Very tempted to buy this on release now and gives me another thing to look forward to on ps4.

Archived