The Last of Us Series

FulGore

The Last of Us was finally premiered at the 2011 VGA's. I don't know if that trailer was in game or not, But it looked amazing. Will post official information when it becomes available.

Info

The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience that blends survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. Abandoned cities are being reclaimed by nature and the remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a brave teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.

Trailers

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're going to have a whole topic dedicated to two games, You would have a shit ton of information on the official post..

It would have been separated when we'd have more info later one. ''shit ton'' rofl. Too much for you to handle, kid?

The trailer was all done in-game according to the twitter page of the naughty dog guys.

I find that hard to believe.

http://twitter.com/#!/cbalestra/status/145677858323435522

The Last of Us trailer was rendered in engine on PS3

So essentially, the difference between actual game and trailer isn't going to be a huge difference.

I meant to say, the above, not in-game footage. Sorry, bit tired still lol

So you're going to have a whole topic dedicated to two games, You would have a shit ton of information on the official post..

It would have been separated when we'd have more info later one. ''shit ton'' rofl. Too much for you to handle, kid?

Can we stay on topic? Thanks.

Anyways.

I won't actually believe it was in game, until we see some more gameplay.

Can we stay on topic? Thanks.

Anyways.

I won't actually believe it was in game, until we see some more gameplay.

Ain't this topic about The last of us? This is what I'm talking about. So you tell me to stay on what I already am? wut.

Looks pretty awesome. Im always a little bit wary about new IPs but with Naughty Dog at the helm Im sure it will be worth picking up.

Ellie does look and sound exactly the same as Ellen Page. But its not, its actually Ashley Johnson.

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/voice-actress-revealed-for-ellie-the-upcoming-ps3-exclusive-the-last-of-us

Looks pretty awesome. Im always a little bit wary about new IPs but with Naughty Dog at the helm Im sure it will be worth picking up.

Ellie does look and sound exactly the same as Ellen Page. But its not, its actually Ashley Johnson.

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/voice-actress-revealed-for-ellie-the-upcoming-ps3-exclusive-the-last-of-us

Wow, I am surprised. I wonder if they at least modeled the girl after Ellen Page?

Archived