The Last of Us Series

FulGore

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently June 19 is the new release date

??WARNING?? WARNING?? Some disgruntled employees leaked MAJOR things about the game. I'm avoiding this like the plague. I'm muting anything involving LOU on Twitter. Hopefully I'll avoid it all. Please no one here post any of them

I dont care that people are trashing the game from what I hear people say. I'm still gonna enjoy this game. I've heard negative things but I've avoided anything spoiler wise. I dont know anything but the trailers and the demos

That's because PETTY Dog were WRONGFULLY copyrighting YouTube Channels for discussing the leaks (which were public knowledge) and criticising Naughty Dog. I've now changed my mind about getting the game, I won't support shitty behaviour like this. A YouTuber (HeelVsBabyface) was given 2 copyright claims, but he managed to get that fixed after discussions with his lawyer. Funny thing is, he didn't even show footage about, or discussed the recent leaks.

13 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

That's because PETTY Dog were WRONGFULLY copyrighting YouTube Channels for discussing the leaks (which were public knowledge) and criticising Naughty Dog. I've now changed my mind about getting the game, I won't support shitty behaviour like this. A YouTuber (HeelVsBabyface) was given 2 copyright claims, but he managed to get that fixed after discussions with his lawyer. Funny thing is, he didn't even show footage about, or discussed the recent leaks.

its becoming rampant with games company's ignoring the fair use act and copyright striking youtubers . whether its someone doing a reaction video or a review  video on a game. they even copyright strike youtubers that have negative reviews. not in a trolling sense, but a bad review as in "hey i went in to this game with high hopes and was completely disappointed" and they give constructive criticism than BAM! copyright strike., just because they dont give positive reviews. this shit happens with movies to.

• 1 month later...

MY HEART! R.I.P. Joel :cry:

I'm enjoying it, except Joel's death. I thought Dina would be the one to die not my Joel. I cant wait to kill Abbie, I want to slowly torture her, make her watch all her friends and love ones die, then slowly kill her. I want her to suffer. 

Dang man I'm gonna miss him, did anyone else find the Music store in Seattle? I'm not gonna spoil what happens even though I'm in spoiler tags, but what happens there made me cry again

Archived