The Last of Us Series

FulGore

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolan North may have leaked that there's a sequel being made. When asked at a Q&A panel why he hasn't got any work with Naughty Dog, he replied

"I know they're doing a Last of Us 2 but my character in Last of Us kind of had an untimely demise."

Joel didn't die though? Maybe at the start of the 2nd one similar to his daughter in the first one? I would bank on playing as an older Ellie in this one.

Troy Baker played Joel. I believe Nolan North played David.

Joel didn't die though? Maybe at the start of the 2nd one similar to his daughter in the first one? I would bank on playing as an older Ellie in this one.

Troy Baker played Joel. I believe Nolan North played David.

Oh thats right, thanks for correcting me!

The Last Of Us 2 being made? I would really like to see it be called "The First Of Us" and take place around the beginning of the outbreak. Keeping the very good focus on story of course.

Picked up the remastered edition a few days ago and started playing the main story today. Took a few tries before I could get things started, no idea what the problem was, but I'm really loving it so far. I watched a playthrough a while ago but it's a much different experience when actually playing it.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

A violent game about a post zombie apocalyptic world in which bandits are just as depraved as the mindless hordes of zombies is has a trailer that is violent? Color me shocked..

• 7 months later...

It was an okay trailer...but it leaves a lot more questions than it answers. Joel is the least of my concerns, tbh...I want to know why there isn't a single infected in the trailer. Will that even be a part of the game this time around? Or are we going with the concept that the infection is gone and people are the remaining threat?

Archived