Invisible Man's LuchaCAWs - Electroshock UPLOADED

invisible man

Loving your Averno man, really looking forward to this. Cannot wait to feud with Mistico :)

Thanks man, I'm going to re-do that feud again this year too on my Thursday CMLL show.

Note: I added a Venum logo shirt...I can't remember if he wore that when he was still under the mask but I like it and figured that if you guys don't, it's easy to delete it. His entrance attire is the black robe so he'll still have seperate entrance gear.

You are welcome, if I may ask what other attires are you planning for Averno, other than his mephisto tag attire?

An attire with black tights that has also has a gold variation on the mask. The half Averno/half Mephisto mask and perhaps a purple attire with the glittery texture to the mask.

All suggestions are welcome! :)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving your Averno man, really looking forward to this. Cannot wait to feud with Mistico :)

Thanks man, I'm going to re-do that feud again this year too on my Thursday CMLL show.

Note: I added a Venum logo shirt...I can't remember if he wore that when he was still under the mask but I like it and figured that if you guys don't, it's easy to delete it. His entrance attire is the black robe so he'll still have seperate entrance gear.

You are welcome, if I may ask what other attires are you planning for Averno, other than his mephisto tag attire?

An attire with black tights that has also has a gold variation on the mask. The half Averno/half Mephisto mask and perhaps a purple attire with the glittery texture to the mask.

All suggestions are welcome! :)

No suggestions, they sound sweet :cool:

3 of the 4 attires are done. I'm doing the half mask and moves and stuff tomorrow so it may be uploaded pretty quickly, servers permitting.

I should have most of what I need for Mephisto after that so I'm hoping to have him uploaded by Thursday/Friday.

No idea who I want to make after that...

Damn, I am impressed, inspired and intimidated LOL

Just checked out your UG and Dr.Wagner over on the PS3 board, nice CAWs man! You checked out Fried's CAWs? (itll be on page 2 or 3). He got me into making lucha guys.

3 of the 4 attires are done. I'm doing the half mask and moves and stuff tomorrow so it may be uploaded pretty quickly, servers permitting.

I should have most of what I need for Mephisto after that so I'm hoping to have him uploaded by Thursday/Friday.

No idea who I want to make after that...

Damn, I am impressed, inspired and intimidated LOL

Just checked out your UG and Dr.Wagner over on the PS3 board, nice CAWs man! You checked out Fried's CAWs? (itll be on page 2 or 3). He got me into making lucha guys.

Thank you. Yeah, Fried is a beast in regards to his lucha caws. I made a bunch last year after his caws gave me the urge to have some lucha guys on the ps3. :)

But you are going to give him an epic run for his money LOL

Great job man. Are you sticking to CMLL guys or will we see some AAA guys?

WOW, your Averno is *censoring* epic :cool:

I'm thinking of scrapping the half mask as it looks too messy...I only found a couple of refs for it and to be honest, it looks overly complex and messy in real life too. If I do, I might do the blue and gold attire or one with red tights.

I'm actually thinking of scrapping Mephisto too. I'll have a good go at him tomorrow and see if it can be saved.

Hrm, you guys like the half mask? Ok, ill finish up Averno and upload him in the morning.

I'll make the Mephisto to match.

And I changed my Thursday show to CMLL too. It works well as there's only 3 matches but since I'm booking 6 man tags, 18 guys appear on each episode. Loading time are awful though...

Hrm, you guys like the half mask? Ok, ill finish up Averno and upload him in the morning.

I'll make the Mephisto to match.

And I changed my Thursday show to CMLL too. It works well as there's only 3 matches but since I'm booking 6 man tags, 18 guys appear on each episode. Loading time are awful though...

thanks man. and i feel your pain lol

Averno looks great man. How does his body morph match up against Sin Cara? I think maybe the cranium width could be bought in some too.

Nice Mephisto too, I think that looks pretty cool. Nice idea to use the mohawk.

Looking forward to these caws, really loving having your caws in my game.

Averno looks great man. How does his body morph match up against Sin Cara? I think maybe the cranium width could be bought in some too.

Nice Mephisto too, I think that looks pretty cool. Nice idea to use the mohawk.

Looking forward to these caws, really loving having your caws in my game.

Haven't checked vs. Mistico...still have the morphs to tweak. You're right about the head morph, I'd over compensated for the horns perhaps. Actually, I forgot to match up Sombra against Sin Cara.

I've changed direction with Mephisto, I'm still doing the half mask but I'm making his more interesting masks like his green tiger stripe Mephisto/Averno/Mistico combo.

It's hard man, the in game Sin Cara is quite big I think, in height and size, that while a caw morph might look alright in caw mode when you take it vs Sin Cara they look a bit small. I've tended to make my caws smaller too but it's only when working on Volador against Sin Cara that it's starting to stand out a bit.

I always imagine Averno to be bigger than Sin Cara but if you look at the pictures of Averno/Mistico when Mistico turned it almost looks like Mistico's got bigger biceps but Averno's bigger in the chest and gut.

Hey, have you thought about doing a La Mascara? To go with Sombra and Dorada? I find him pretty boring (along with Fantasma heh) but if you're doing trio's he'd fit in pretty well. If you're not interested I might have a crack.

It's hard man, the in game Sin Cara is quite big I think, in height and size, that while a caw morph might look alright in caw mode when you take it vs Sin Cara they look a bit small. I've tended to make my caws smaller too but it's only when working on Volador against Sin Cara that it's starting to stand out a bit.

I always imagine Averno to be bigger than Sin Cara but if you look at the pictures of Averno/Mistico when Mistico turned it almost looks like Mistico's got bigger biceps but Averno's bigger in the chest and gut.

Hey, have you thought about doing a La Mascara? To go with Sombra and Dorada? I find him pretty boring (along with Fantasma heh) but if you're doing trio's he'd fit in pretty well. If you're not interested I might have a crack.

yeah, I'd thought about it but I'd be more likely to go with making a Wagner or I might even try Great Sasuke. No real concrete plans after Mephisto to be honest...if you fancy making them, go for it :)

Great job man. Are you sticking to CMLL guys or will we see some AAA guys?

Not sure really...hadn't made a conscious decision to do CMLL guys, there's just not too many guys in AAA that inspire me to want to make them...

Archived