Invisible Man's LuchaCAWs - Electroshock UPLOADED

invisible man

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dorada looks cool man. That in game shot looks great. Do you have any refs of that white attire?

I used pics taken from YouTube vids for that attire (and I have his mask in my office so I used that as a ref too). I'll post some of the pics tomorrow. He has a white and a gold sleeveless attire that seem identical, design-wise. Still need to add PTs to his tights, wrists and back. Thinking ill do a long sleeve black outfit and either a half black attire or a red long sleeve. Tempted to do a custom attire but would do that as a seperate upload.

Dorada looks amazing. Looking forward to downloading that.

What do you have in mind for his finishers?

Mascara Dorada is uploaded. I made a better entrance attire for the leopard skin attire and patched up a few designs. Ended up using a couple of created finishers so they end in a pin. One is a manami roll and the other a dragonrana. Sigs are tiltawhirl small package and the sunset powerbomb. I've seen him end matches with all 4 of those moves so they seemed like a good pick.

Went with a manami roll and a dragonrana for the finishers.

I'll upload all the paint tools as well when I get a chance (ended up stuck in the office on a Sunday!). You should be able to easily make different coloured sleeved and singlet attires using them. I still might change the leopard spot attire to a long sleeve red and if I do, I'll upload it.

Next on the list is most likely La Sombra as Volador's awesome attires are quite intimidating :blush: .

Archived