Invisible Man's LuchaCAWs - Electroshock UPLOADED

invisible man

Working on Mascara Dorada at the moment...

I'm going to see what I can do about the Niebla moveset tomorrow so I might end up re-uploading.

Alright, I'll wait for tomorrow then. I hope you do make a La Sombra CAW still after you finish Mascara Dorada and Mephisto (I believe you said you were working on him too). I really want to get Sombra in my universe as soon as possible.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't do a damn thing with the moveset :censored:

I tried everything. Any moveset attached to that particular CAW, even if it's copied to another slot, is marked as downloaded from CC. Only thing I can upload is a fully defaulted one. If I so much as change a punch or select 'move thief' or whatever, it switches to 'Downloaded'.

What I will do, is create a seperate moveset attached to Mr.McMahon or a default CAW model and upload it as a stand alone moveset to download...really pissed off at what a hassle it's been... I uploaded a Warrior and a Kamala with no trouble whatsoever. Flippin' glitches.

Info on that Raven (I think?) in the screenshot?

Still a WIP but I made 3 of the 4 atires by modifying downloaded PT's so I won't be able to upload him...

FINALLY! It's uploaded with a moveset! Had to copy him...then default the moveset...then exit out and go back in and copy the one with an already defaulted moveset and then edit the moveset from scratch. For fear of it screwing up again, I left out the created finisher, but I did upload it (it's just labelled 'Niebla'). I also added the inverted figure 4 to the 2nd sig on my personal version of the CAW. It's a downloaded move so I had to just leave in 2 Hells gates....so switch that out yourself and download the extra finisher and you're set.

....phew.

Any new updates? I'm not trying to rush you, I'm just curious.

Not much, between animating and public speaking, I've been pretty busy over the last few days. I did rework Mascara Dorada's mask for a couple of attires. I'll be working on him a bit today.

I know he's lost his mask, but I want to make a masked Averno too at some point. Fried made an awesome one last year.

Any new updates? I'm not trying to rush you, I'm just curious.

Not much, between animating and public speaking, I've been pretty busy over the last few days. I did rework Mascara Dorada's mask for a couple of attires. I'll be working on him a bit today.

I know he's lost his mask, but I want to make a masked Averno too at some point. Fried made an awesome one last year.

Alright awesome, hopefully the servers work when you're done with him. I'm probably not gonna have any room for more old school ECW/WWF guys cause of you and Fried lol. If there's anyway I can help you out I'll try my best with it. Although I'm not good at actually making CAWs or logos, but I can reverb themes and look up movesets.

I've taken a leaf out of Fried's book and decided to keep my masked CAWs in one thread so I don't end up spamming the board with new topics.

Added a Mascara Dorada preview...the images look very blown out and pixelated thanks to using a crappy camera to snap straight from the TV. PT's look way better than they do here.

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

Archived