Invisible Man's LuchaCAWs - Electroshock UPLOADED

invisible man

***A brief note: if you click to see all my creations on CC, I've uploaded just about all of the PT's used on these CAWs and I always leave everything as fully editable. So, if anyone wants to alter attires or make brand new ones, everything you need should be online already...if you do and you can be arsed, I'd love to see pics of what you did...

Electroshock

Tags: invisibleman, electroshock

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

image.jpg

Dr.Wagner Jr.

Tags: Wagner, invisibleman, Dr.Wagner Jr.

Preview:

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

Averno

Tags: Averno, CMLL, invisibleman

Theme: Hijo's del Averno theme

***Change his second sig (currently wasteland) to sitdown Powerbomb or Kharma Bomb.

Averno images:

blue.jpg

black.jpg

purple.jpg

halfmask.jpg

halfmask2.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

Mephisto

Tags: Mephisto, CMLL, invisibleman

Mephisto images:

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

La Sombra

Tags: Sombra, invisibleman, La Sombra

Theme: La Sombra CMLL

La Sombra images:

Note: The pictures are terrible quality...the camera kept on blowing out the images and the exposure caused certain tones of red to turn a yellowy-orange...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CMLL Arena

Tags: CMLL, Arena Mexico, invisibleman

DSC00462.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mascara Dorada UPLOADED

Tags: Mascara Dorada, invisibleman, caws.ws

Theme: Theme with arena effects

Mascara Dorada images:

dorleo.jpg

Dorblack.png

DSC00407.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

image.png

image.png

image.png

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

Mr.Niebla

Tags: Mr.Niebla, invisibleman, CMLL

Theme link: Mr.Niebla Entrance theme with effects

Niebla images:

black.png

hellboy.jpg

greenj.png

leopard.png

DSC00369.jpg

****Re-uploaded***

hellboy.jpg

Tags: Mr.Niebla, invisibleman, Hellboy

With new version of the Hellboy attire. Please note, this version does not have a moveset (because of a crappy game glitch). If you've downloaded the original, grab this one and copy over the moveset.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The afro is a bit pointless isn't it?

If he didn't wear an afro wig to the ring with his entrance gear, you'd be dead right. However...he does so I figured it was a good idea lol!

Man you nailed it perfectly! it' awesome, I'll be dl this one for sure

Thanks! I was half convinced that no one would know who it was! :)

I had to youtube him to learn who he was, but i like what i saw! He's a silly dude! I like him now! I'l have to dl this once your finished and it's up on live! I'll team with up with Jushin like in the video i watched.

Yeah, he's a bit mental :spas:

I'm working on a 'Hellboy' attire (he wore it on this past weeks CMLL TV show) and should be uploading sometime over the weekend. I was tempted to do his Incredible Hulk attire...maybe on a 2nd slot if I can be arsed.

I need help. I've finished everything, however, I can't upload it as I get a message saying someone else made it and I'm not allowed to upload. It's nothing to do with downloaded moves and there's nothing on his attires that I didn't do 100% myself.

I'm baffled...any ideas?

UPDATED with new pics in first post.

I need help. I've finished everything, however, I can't upload it as I get a message saying someone else made it and I'm not allowed to upload. It's nothing to do with downloaded moves and there's nothing on his attires that I didn't do 100% myself.

I'm baffled...any ideas?

It could be a glitch, try copying him to another slot and uploading then.

I'm baffled...any ideas?

Already tried. I'll mess around for a bit and see what I can do.

Hoping I can get around it as I've started with Mascara Dorada and Mephisto and don't want the same problems with them.

That's awesome!

I know you've tried but whenever I had a problem with being unable to download I reset the moveset to total default and more often than not it's one move that can *censored* the whole thing up. That and crowd signs.

That's awesome!

I know you've tried but whenever I had a problem with being unable to download I reset the moveset to total default and more often than not it's one move that can *censored* the whole thing up. That and crowd signs.

Yeah, all it takes is one move. Also check the signs, they don't say "new" like other things so remove all of them to default as well as anything in the entrance that could be DLC or unlockable.

I'm baffled...any ideas?

Already tried. I'll mess around for a bit and see what I can do.

Hoping I can get around it as I've started with Mascara Dorada and Mephisto and don't want the same problems with them.

Hopefully you can get around this problem. You really did a great job and I really want to download this.

Also will you be making La Sombra? I've been trying to find out if anyone is gonna make him.

Probably...eventually, anyway. I aim to make most of the masks displayed in my office and Sombra's one of them. I also wanna see who's on fried's list as he's definitely the lucha-caw king on caws.ws.

Well I asked him first and he said he didn't know, so that's why I thought I'd ask someone else.

Uploaded this morning. I'd checked through the moveset and removed the one DLC move and it still wouldn't work. In the end, I had to remove the entire moveset and revert to default setting before it'd upload. I tried uploading the moveset seperately and it tells me that I downloaded it from CC...

I also found it weird that I wasn't allowed to use the word 'glitch' in my comments. They need to really sort out CC next year.

Uploaded this morning. I'd checked through the moveset and removed the one DLC move and it still wouldn't work. In the end, I had to remove the entire moveset and revert to default setting before it'd upload. I tried uploading the moveset seperately and it tells me that I downloaded it from CC...

I also found it weird that I wasn't allowed to use the word 'glitch' in my comments. They need to really sort out CC next year.

Damn, is there anyway you could try uploading his moveset again or maybe type it out?

Archived