As If To Add Insult To Injury...

DeathByChainsaw

It turns out that the newest update for the XBL dashboard has done something else other than turn your Dashboard into a bunch of blocks...it's also turned the music you can stream from your computer into an absolute mess. In that, it's nothing but burst static whenever you play it. So, that means that if you stream your playlists for entrance music...it's absolutely *censored*ed. Which sucks for me, because that's the ONLY way I can get my entrance music to play! The discs I've tried to burn and download to the hard drive almost always rejects all of the songs, no matter what program I use, no matter what format I use.

I swear, I am at my wits' end with this game. Ever since it's come out, it's been one long plunge, dragging my expectations down to a watery grave.

Anyone got any ideas for a workaround?

Worth a shot.

The thing of it is, guess what's being affected? That's right, any song that's been sweetened or fixed with Audacity. Unreal. I did some tests and everything else seems to be fine, musicwise. Just the stuff that I've done on my computer. Man, this is really chapping my ass...

It turns out that the newest update for the XBL dashboard has done something else other than turn your Dashboard into a bunch of blocks...it's also turned the music you can stream from your computer into an absolute mess. In that, it's nothing but burst static whenever you play it. So, that means that if you stream your playlists for entrance music...it's absolutely *censored*ed. Which sucks for me, because that's the ONLY way I can get my entrance music to play! The discs I've tried to burn and download to the hard drive almost always rejects all of the songs, no matter what program I use, no matter what format I use.

I swear, I am at my wits' end with this game. Ever since it's come out, it's been one long plunge, dragging my expectations down to a watery grave.

Anyone got any ideas for a workaround?

Well it doesnt affect mp3's you ve converted onto cd in ur playlists.

A lot of people hate the new dashboard, I am on ps3 but I turned on my Xbox to check it out and I thought looks wise it was a step back but whatever. Just burn your media to the drive. I'm sure you liked the streaming because its easier to build playlist on a computer.

I HAD the same problem with the custom music static problem. I had my files for WWE 12 as uncompressed .wav files. I had converted them to MP3 using Adobe Audition 3 and now they work. You can probably use any MP3 coverter/encoder for that though. Worth a try, hope it helps!

Archived