I Apologize Wrong Pics Uploaded! Here's the real final Hayabusa! Hope you like it

VAsPrince

Nice to see you around man albeit on the PS3 side.

I think you should try getting better pictures, or at least take the pictures directly in front as I think it messes up the look of the morphs.

It looks pretty cool though.

Great as usual. If I can ever get on CC, I'll try to rate & download it.

LOL It's a pain isn't it! I usually get on there from the main menu and it lets me get on just fine! But to everyone else that has comments as far as updates...it probably won't happen because of time that I don't really have. I made him in basically one day, paint tool and all. I might have 1 or 2 updates in me if anything. In the game he looks great but the pictures were taken on a cell phone...certainly not an iphone. But we'll see what happens. To the one who ask if I'd be making any more FMW wrestlers...probably not, I'm just a Hayabusa fan!

• 1 month later...

Update posted on the PSN Network!

What's your gamer tag? What updates did you do to the caw? Any paint tool or face updates?

My gamer tag is FlightBrotha. The updates to him is as follows:

Face Paint updated to look more realistic

A new body shaping and texture has been given to him to make it look more WWE 12 appropriate.

Color ways have been updated

Paint Tool stuff has been updated

Slightly different moveset to make him play more like SuperStar Hayabusa!

Mask looks pixilated

I'm not sure on how to make the paint tool look non pixelated. I'd love for it to look different but I am extremely pleased with my work.

How's he supposed to get it non pixelated looking?

Great work.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I hope to get pictures on here as soon as my new phone comes in.

Could you re-upload him? He's no where to be seen on CC. Only Hayabusa I'm finding is FlightBrotha's, whose is pretty good as well

I'm about to re-upload him now...but I am FlightBrotha! This is a update to the original pics you see on the first post.

Kind of figured there was a chance both usernames were you lol, the caws looked too eerily similar. Thanks again man, great work! Any chance of making a Mr. Gannosuke in the future to go along with Hayabusa to fued

with?

The last one was great, does v3 have an entrance now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived