The Heroface Showcase 2012

Heroface

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO A LAND OF EXCELLENCE AND INVENTIVENESS... again

You know the drill... my CAWs will appear here as and when I get pics of them. If you want back stories etc you can use the link to my 2011 Showcase in my signature. Also there are details of Entrance music etc to be found there (I'll add all that here later too but lets just worry about getting caught up with pics etc first)

So here goes (apologies for the image quality):

:::BLUE LIGHTNING:::

'The Wrestling Hero'

bLUE-lIGHTNING.jpg

:::KAZDAL:::

'Pure Evil'

kAZDAL.jpg

:::DEVIN HEAVENLY:::

'Champion of the Skies'

dEVIN-hEAVENLY.jpg

:::WAYNE MAX:::

'Here comes trouble!'

wAYNE-mAX.jpg

Name Credit: Thr33X

:::WARLOCK:::

'The new force of Darkness''

Warlock.jpg

:::PAIN:::

'Wildly unpredictable'

pAIN.jpg

:::MILL FITCHMAN:::

'The biggest party in the business'

mILL-fITCHMAN.jpg

:::MARTY MARTINEZ:::

'He's NOT Gay'

Marty-Martinez.jpg

:::LUIS LOPEZ:::

'Martinez's Stylist'

Luis-Lopez.jpg

:::JET LEGEND:::

'The Force of Nature'

Jet-Legend.jpg

...And many more to come!

FEEDBACK, IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS

Feel free to share them with me... I may even use some of your suggestions to create more characters! If you are impressed by any of my creations that you download please share your pics of them IN ACTION in this thread just to keep things moving. If it's for someone not pictured yet I will likely use your images as part of this OP too! EXCITING

#SantinoIsGod

• 2 months later...

OK so I suck at life etc hahahahaa won't bother with ANOTHER long apology speach I'm just gonna get on with it.. I am sat at home with my PC on one side of me and WWE 12 on the other... Going to be photoing and updating the OP over the course of the evening.. gotten uite a bit done since I last posted

So there we have it guys, 9 dudes uploaded for your viewing pleasure, let me know what you think whether it's bad or good and I'll try to be back in here more often now!

You're not the only one. This CC and Blur Bypass stuff has kinda disparaged my CAW making this year. I'm on the same boat as you. I will make my own showcase sooner rather then later, once I've created all of my characters and patched the game so I can access CC to upload them that is. It'll be a bulk showcase pretty much.

As I'm a HUGE fan of anime (who isn't?) I've always liked the cartoonish/anime kind of look you give your characters. They look like they could be in a wrestling based anime show similar to Ultimate Muscle. Here's hoping we see more of your stuff soon.

don't expect big things from the patch as far as online is concerned lol.. if anything i have MORE trouble using cc and online.. i can just access them more often.. still its a work in progress, need to get these guys online for all your downloading pleasures :)

Also.. wrestling... anime? really!?.. google time.. is it any good? or just old and wrestling based?

Archived