Predict the 2012 Royal Rumble

ColdBloodEnigma

It be nice if a face won this year. Wrestlemania should always have a heel champion losing. This years was just Dire Rio deserved F*** all to win and shouldnt of won.

But isnt Punk supposed to be rumoured to face the champion at wrestlemania? If so I see him dropping the belt at TLC then winning the rumble.

If WWE wants me to watch Wrestlemania only one match I see would get me to watch CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title in battle of the indy stars!

Didnt they change Trips match from Rumble with Nash to TLC? Sounds like Hunter could compete in the rumble.

Sweet, the Royal Rumble is on my birthday for a second time, so hell yeah i'm ordering it! Maybe we'll see some not so surprising entrants... Goldust, Booker T, Nash, followed by maybe some more surprising ones New Age Outlaws? X-Pac? Hugh Morris? Yeah, I can dream.... Perhaps there will be some involvement from The Rock to the point where Cena gets eliminated... sounds good to me. I'm pulling for Barrett if I had to choose, but it's not likely to happen. :lol:

Archived