TNA Impact Wrestling Project (update 20th of feb TNA title Added))

shaneiskingg

TNA IMPACT  

59 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

Well Shaneiskingg, Im talking about his half black half white in front that hes wearing nowadays. I really think they are unique and great.

stormroode_display_image.jpg?1318268375

There's more ref pics on the Impactwrestling.com site I just couldnt save and grab them.

P.S. The colors on the fronts differ some on each side. Some good ones are under the December's Final Resolution PPV photos in the match between him and Kurt Angle.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which attires are you planning for the angle? i have been waiting and waiting for a great tna kurt.

well im not sure i was hoping to just give it to Gamevolt seeing as alot of people want him to do one but he hasn't replied to my message but if he doesn't want it then ill just do his latest attires :)

Ha its gonna take a long time for gamevolt to do it because he is working on his jericho and is waiting to see if he is the mystery guy and then he waits until he does a match and he is gonna do that attire.

ha yea his a busy guy i think its a smart idea what his doing is waiting to see if jericho is the mystery superstar

so if it is he will upload his latest attire, but no rush on kurt ill be putting him on hold until gamevolt sends me a message back.

So you will be working on roode or somebody instead?

well james storm is in the works and most likely will be up tonight cause theres alot of paint tool for him on cc

and seeing as im not good with paint tool work some of my caws will be delayed :(

Maybe you can collab with somebody, you do the face and they do the paint tools.

yeah that's a good idea mate the only problem is finding someone haha. i pretty much always nail faces and bodys the only thing that stuffs me up is paint tooling

I can prob lend a hand if u want with the PT stuff, want to have a lot of tna guys on my roster...I've done an rvd myself so far workin on gettin pics up atm but I kinda stumbled into the realization that i actually can use the paint tool this year...like what I've seen so far from you though man maybe you can help me in the face department since that's where my skills are lacking

Angle looks good. but one exception, the mouth looks a little bit too thick maybe decrease thickness 5 or 6 clicks, and the upper lip maybe widen a few clicks and decrease some of the bottom lip some.

Here is a ref if needed

IMG_7745.jpg

Thanks for the ref pic mate i have just updated the mouth followed by attires :)

Has Angle been uploaded yet? Also, your Roode looks great. When will that be up?

no he hasn't his still in the works 3 attires done 1 more to go :) and roode has 2 attires and 2 more to follow just waiting on some paint tools

Hey man are you going to be working on a RVD caw

:shifty: already done rvd mate. if you follow down the forum you will see the formula

Crimson all the way, that's a rare caw man.

yeah i was thinking of doing crimson it is a pretty hard caw to come across. do you no if there's any good paint tools for him online?

Archived