SIN CARA GOTEO DE ORO Shirt

ColdBloodEnigma

And this couldn't be posted in the original thread?

Anyway, 160,- is a ridiculously high price. But maybe there's a silly dumbass who'd spend so much for it.

@styles: You can't see it in that picture, but on other pics you can see a penis at the bottom of the T-shirt.

It's at $500.....that's just insane.

If I was the seller, I would have put it up for longer. It could possibly go up to $1000+

I would love to hear what Sin Caras thoughts are on this shirt.

:lol: Probably what everyone else is thinking.

When people were paying a crazy ass amount of cash for Punk's shirt, I understood it. I didn't agree with it because it was insane, but I got it.

But, what, $600? For a shirt with a dick on it? Not even for laughs is that price justifiable.

So why did it get pulled?

The shirt had a dick on it. There was a thread like 2 weeks ago. I'm sure it was only pushed back 1 page.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/419438-see-anything-wrong-with-this-wwe-tshirt/

It didn't have a dick on it, the way his coat sat on his lower body made people think it looked like a dick, which IMO is pretty immature.

I dont even know what Im looking at. It looks like a cutout of Sin Cara on some tinfoil. Definitely wouldnt pay that kind of money for THAT.

Thats the case/bag it comes in. Its a tshirt inside that got pulled because it had a "dick" on it.

They have at least 5 to 7 stocks of this Sin Cara shirt at CHAMPIONS, near Tokyo Dome. Last time I check, it's around that number, I recall it above the ROD and DLo Brown Shirts. Near the counter.

Damn, I should have bought one. :(

They have at least 5 to 7 stocks of this Sin Cara shirt at CHAMPIONS, near Tokyo Dome. Last time I check, it's around that number, I recall it above the ROD and DLo Brown Shirts. Near the counter.

Damn, I should have bought one. :(

Damn, I wouldvee bought them all.

Archived