TNA

The_Great_One

TNA keeps throwing shots at WWE, its noly a while until WWE decides to do something, and dont you think they crossed the line a little lets see some of the things they did

Rhyno talkin about them
the sign sayin ecw fears tna
spike ripping up wwe contract
the ecw title thing
james gang doing crotch chops not that bad but still there trying to say that they own d-x
and there biggest dirty plan to get on top by taking kurt angle

they crossed the lnie by taking kurt (kurt crossed the lnie too) then they make kurt say its real, dam real we everybody knows kurts catchprhase in wwe so basiclly tna is saying ahhhh we got kurt angle and where goning to use him against you in everyway we can

like is aid before its only a little while too WWE strikes bak and my opinion WWE will sweep them off there feet and TNA's ratings will be evn lower then they are now, what they get like 0.9 start expecting 0.3's tna alot of people know WWE know how to hit a company espically with D-X in play so let TNA keep talking and WWE will wipe them up

i dont like it because i liked tna for sometime and they got alot of my favorite wreslters there but everytime i watch TNA i gotta see a dam TNA hit on WWE everytime which is not eveing exciting and a dam jeff jarret feud

i think its worth talkin about

its not all about angle its just a big point that they toook angle

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='743249' date='Oct 9 2006, 02:26 AM']they crossed the lnie by taking kurt (kurt crossed the lnie too) then they make kurt say its real, dam real we everybody knows kurts catchprhase in wwe so basiclly tna is saying ahhhh we got kurt angle and where goning to use him against you in everyway we can[/quote]

Kurt ask for his release from WWE he wanted to try something new so he sign with TNA big whoop de do.

FIRST OFF JAMES GANG = NEW AGE OUTLAWS = MEMBERS OF DX

So they are allowed to do that whenever however they feel!

everything else i dont care.. they can take shots @ WWE everyday for all i care... i will still like TNA!

AND THEY DID NOT TAKE KURT FROM WWE,

KURT LEFT WWE FOR TNA! (simple as that)

wait until he debuts! the haters will all be sorry!

It was not a lie. Kurt did what was best for his career. The WWE had him working house shows and ecw 5 times a week plus all the practice. TNA only does 1 show for 3 weeks. Tell me thats not a good way to rehab and continue doing what you love! Second of The Crotch chops....So what...Everyone is allowd taunts there are millions of taunts shared by wrestlers. The shoots were the choice of the wrestlers that were pissed of because of the way WWE dealed with them. Which is fair Enoff. The sign..Did TNA actually know that that sign was gonna be there....maybe maybe not but does it matter. It was used as a hardcore weapon. Ok so the nature of the sign was a little dodgy. But TNA is trying to push themselves to the top you think that wwe and wcw havnt stepped on there opponents on the way to success.....Overall Get OVER IT

WWE owns TNA

Has anyone noticed that Wwe doesn't even mention the name TNA, even in the mcmanhon interview on bite this! he refured to TNA as the competing brand, but not once did he say the word TNA, its like an unwroten rule in the Wwe, not to use the word TNA.

Ps: I don't actually get TNA in New Zealand (where I live)

[quote name='â„¢ rOcK sTaR â„¢' post='743266' date='Oct 9 2006, 02:37 AM']FIRST OFF JAMES GANG = NEW AGE OUTLAWS = MEMBERS OF DX

So they are allowed to do that whenever however they feel!

everything else i dont care.. they can take shots @ WWE everyday for all i care... i will still like TNA!

AND THEY DID NOT TAKE KURT FROM WWE,

KURT LEFT WWE FOR TNA! (simple as that)

wait until he debuts! the haters will all be sorry![/quote]
Hmmmm next time use buisness research when saying these things.

The "James Gang" being former DX members still have no right to do the crotch chops for they are not in the same company as the WWE. The DX crotch chops is a trademark of the wwe industry. I'm surprised they didn't press copyright infrigment charges yet..

Why cant some people like TNA? I mean arent you guys happy to have two major wrestling promotions on t.v. I know TNA doesnt have good story line which by the way WWE doesnt have any good ones these days either. But come on wrestlings wrestling so get over it. TNA has alot of good talent over there if you just watch and stop bitching about how they take shots at WWE. So they want to get notice well who blames them. They feel they can challege the big dog and I really feel that could too. As long as they do the right things and use the right guys and then someday we'll see another Monday Night Wars. It's good for the business so hopefully it happens soon so we can finally see some good wrestling matches on cable t.v.

id rather see TNA take shots at WWE than see vince's face in big show's ass or the other kiss my ass club things.
i dont mind the shots at WWE, and other than them TNA's promos are better than the WWE. instead of having a 20 minute promo where the heel talks about the town's sports team for 10 minutes and the face comes out 10 minutes later and disses his valet for another 10 minutes, most of the promos TNA does are about 5 minutes and they actually talk about the storylines and matches instead of 20 minutes of cheap heat and cheap pops. (yes i know jarretts promo recently was stupid)

anyway i still dont realise why WWE fans think that "if its not WWE it's not wrestling" and that "all good wrestlers should go to WWE".
WWE thinks only about what brings them money, they care about what the 10 year olds that buy merchandise like, not what fans like. why cant they give the good wrestlers gimmicks that sell well? and why limit their wrestlers to moves that suit their gimmick? (eg. cena, kane [heard he did a dropkick at a house show, and they asked him not to do athletic moves])

The thing is that WWE dosent even mention TNA like BKO mentioned,Vince never says the 3 letters TNA.TNA on the other hand keeps on shooting at WWE,if they hate WWE so f*cking much then why dont they do the smart thing and ignore the WWE like Mr.Mcmahon does towards TNA......Oh yeah and BKO,youre one lucky guy you dont even get TNA when I flip though the channles I have to see those three dreadful letters.

go TNA!

WWE isn't as great as everyone thinks it is, today's Raw Family Reunion started with 3 champions (that's right, King Hooker and John Cena... now those are champions... haha... what happened when the champions used to buys like Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, etc.)

Kurt Angle is in TNA now so just get used to it, One message yuo WWE marks have been constantly making is that WWE must need Kurt Angle otherwise it wouldn't be such a big deal to all of you, it just proves how important the wrestling style Kurt Angle bought to WWE was because it's now obvious how little real wrestling talent is left in WWE now, unless they push Finlay to world title status then WWEs overall wrestling talent is at an obvious low.

ONE MINUTE KURT ANGLE WAS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE WRESTLER....

when he was released by WWE... everyone if not most of you all said things like "nooo...*weeping smilies* angle needs to come back to wwe... he's the best thing they've got"

....NOW ALOT OF YOU SAME PEOPLE SAY WWE DOESN'T NEED HIM!

...lying ********!!!!

He truly was the best wrestler they HAD...now him on TNA real soon will give me a reason not to tune into Raw or smackdown anymore unless wwe step it up a BIG notch.

[quote name='â„¢ rOcK sTaR â„¢' post='746829' date='Oct 9 2006, 11:41 PM']ONE MINUTE KURT ANGLE WAS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE WRESTLER....

when he was released by WWE... everyone if not most of you all said things like "nooo...*weeping smilies* angle needs to come back to wwe... he's the best thing they've got"

....NOW ALOT OF YOU SAME PEOPLE SAY WWE DOESN'T NEED HIM!

...lying ********!!!!

He truly was the best wrestler they HAD...now him on TNA real soon will give me a reason not to tune into Raw or smackdown anymore unless wwe step it up a BIG notch.[/quote]

At the same time, there's TNA fans doing the same thing, just in opposite order. Who am I speaking of? Well, the answer shouldn't surprise you..... CaptainHowdy187. When Angle was still in WWE, CH had made comments along the lines of Kurt hadn't been all that good since 2004, and was slowly getting worse. And then there was the times where he said AJ Styles could out mat wrestle Kurt Angle. Now that Kurt is in TNA, he's got a Kurt Angle signature, and he's talking about how Kurt is one of the best and was the best wrestler in WWE, only pure wrestler in WWE, etc. Even doing so in this very thread.

Archived