Formerly Known As Babydoll13 Showcase

Shine It On Me

Many might not recall but I did a showcase back in SVR06, SVR08 and SVR09 and disappeared shortly after that. I did buy SVR11 but for some odd reason, showcasing them on CAWs.ws never even occurred to me.

Anyway, I'm back and I thought I would show off some of my creations for WWE12.

dmcaw11.jpg

Delta Madison

Delta makes her return in WWE12! I've created her in most of my SD/SVR series, so it's a no brainier that I would be creating her.

elcaw11.jpg

Endee Leights

This is Delta's younger sister.If you may recall in SVR09, Endee originally had black hair. In the past she has alternated between blue, black and pink hair.

avcaw11.jpg

Amiee Vaughan

Originally debuted in my SVR09. In the past she has been on and off creation but she has become second to Delta.

jcaw11.jpg

Jaydan

Here is a new one. My first male character which I originally created in SVR11. The wrestling attire in WIP and I'll probably change my mind later on.

Many might not recall but I did a showcase back in SVR06, SVR08 and SVR09 and disappeared shortly after that. I did buy SVR11 but for some odd reason, showcasing them on CAWs.ws never even occurred to me.

Anyway, I'm back and I thought I would show off some of my creations for WWE12.

dmcaw11.jpg

Delta Madison

Delta makes her return in WWE12! I've created her in most of my SD/SVR series, so it's a no brainier that I would be creating her.

elcaw11.jpg

Endee Leights

This is Delta's younger sister.If you may recall in SVR09, Endee originally had black hair. In the past she has alternated between blue, black and pink hair.

avcaw11.jpg

Amiee Vaughan

Originally debuted in my SVR09. In the past she has been on and off creation but she has become second to Delta.

jcaw11.jpg

Jaydan

Here is a new one. My first male character which I originally created in SVR11. The wrestling attire in WIP and I'll probably change my mind later on.

Impressive, good job man!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived