Newest Big Internet Dealio

Sam The Dude

Who cares if it was "fake"? The video has a great message to it.

Is he an attention whore? Maybe. But he deserves whatever attention he gets. The video is touching and has a very important message behind it. I say give him as much attention as possible. Plaster the video on the TV, plaster it over the internet, show it in schools, show it in as many places as possible. Because whether the kid was acting or not doesn't matter, the video can still send a great messages to kids all around the world.

And also for the record, I don't personally think the kid was acting or faking it. It seemed genuine to me. You can say "looking to the left is a clear sign of lying", but it doesn't confirm that this kid is definitely lying. Those were genuine tears, there was atleast SOME truth behind his message.

Heres what people should listen to...

http://youtu.be/qQwdeJuvcPs

This kid got hurt to the point he killed himself.

For the record, I am not okay with people being gay. I think its wrong, but BUT its horrible when people tease and torment them for being what they are. I won't ever understand it because I am not gay or bi. But, just because I don't agree with it or understand it, doesn't give me the right or anyone the right to torment them. They have hearts just like people who are not bi or gay.

This, this, this. It causes me a lot of un-ease if I am in the close company of a gay person. In high school, there was this one gay guy in the year above and he always supposedly gave you the odd gay look and whatnot. It happened to one of my mates and since then I never, ever went near that guy. It puts me out a little, especially when say there is two guys or girls kissing and practically groping eachother in the street. Thats right, even girls. When I was younger, it was kind of cool if you saw two decent-looking lesbians, but now its just 'bleh'. I don't know why that changed, but there you go...

Now, I don't agree with teasing people over their sexuality, but its going to be funny to watch this little liar get trolled!

Who cares if it was "fake"? The video has a great message to it.

Is he an attention whore? Maybe. But he deserves whatever attention he gets. The video is touching and has a very important message behind it. I say give him as much attention as possible. Plaster the video on the TV, plaster it over the internet, show it in schools, show it in as many places as possible. Because whether the kid was acting or not doesn't matter, the video can still send a great messages to kids all around the world.

And also for the record, I don't personally think the kid was acting or faking it. It seemed genuine to me. You can say "looking to the left is a clear sign of lying", but it doesn't confirm that this kid is definitely lying. Those were genuine tears, there was atleast SOME truth behind his message.

I completely agree, it sent a great message.

You know, even if it is fake, it kind of opens your eyes up a little more to the situation itself of kids getting bullied.

Just like it has the last 100 times this same thing has happened? I mean we've seen this so many times before. I don't see how this one opens people's eyes more than it would every other time it's happened. He wasn't even the first to do a video in this style. Not trying to be a dick, just saying I felt nothing when watching this. Sure I felt bad that he got bullied, but I've seen this same story so many times, and even been friends who have cut and considered suicide, and it's sadly, just becoming I'm becoming so used to.

Personally, I would find a true story more moving than a fake one.

You know, even if it is fake, it kind of opens your eyes up a little more to the situation itself of kids getting bullied.

Just like it has the last 100 times this same thing has happened? I mean we've seen this so many times before. I don't see how this one opens people's eyes more than it would every other time it's happened. He wasn't even the first to do a video in this style. Not trying to be a dick, just saying I felt nothing when watching this. Sure I felt bad that he got bullied, but I've seen this same story so many times, and even been friends who have cut and considered suicide, and it's sadly, just becoming I'm becoming so used to.

Completely understand. Guess the whole bully issue means a lot more to me at the moment because my sister is going through that right now, and the ordeal really just pisses me off tbh. I don't want other f$ckers controlling my family's life through their actions.

Completely understand. Guess the whole bully issue means a lot more to me at the moment because my sister is going through that right now, and the ordeal really just pisses me off tbh. I don't want other f$ckers controlling my family's life through their actions.

Yeah, I can see how it would affect you in that case. I hope your sister overcomes it, bro.

Yeah, I can see how it would affect you in that case. I hope your sister overcomes it, bro.

Appreciate it man, but luckily she's got her big bro to get shit done lol.

Appreciate it man, but luckily she's got her big bro to get shit done lol.

Pour Cole Slaw on them bullies heads and say, "O'Doyle rules."

So he was living hell when people called him homo... and only felt weight off his shoulders when he admitted it..? I know what depression feels like but I don't understand why he needs the spotlight on youtube to feel better when being the center of attention was his problem in the first place.

I read this as big internet dildo. I'm kinda disappointed now.

Word.

Archived