Newest Big Internet Dealio

Sam The Dude

Man this really put me down i feel bad for the kid at that age its so easy to take the wrong path. For someone to be that young and to be able to put together his feelings and broadcast them like that is pretty incredible. But with the end comes relief very happy to see hes realized the potential of life.

Now here are my thoughts. If you've been searchin' around a little bit, you will realise that there are several skeptics as to whether this video is real or not, because on his other Youtube he is loud, happy, and always having fun. To that I disagree. I believe this was a very personal experience for this kid and I respect that. Now what I don't respect is that fact that on his Twitter, which he has confirmed to be real, he is sending his video to all these youtube partners begging for them to watch it. Now I don't know why he would be sending this to them for any reason other than attention. I don't like that he's whoring out this personal experience for all it's worth. I'm sure it wasn't his intentions in the beginning, but now that he's at a different state of mind in his life. I really don't want the kid to get trolled. He's been though enough. I just suggest he quit sending his video to everyone, cause it doesn't help the "attention whore" label he's been getting.

To be honest I don't see the point of the video. He seems like he's come to the realization that he's ok with himself, and even though he was bullied and "cut" himself starting in the 2nd grade, he's coming to terms with it and isn't going to back down. So if all this is true, why would he think about making a video telling everyone about his problems if he's decided that he is strong enough to get over them himself? Unless I'm misunderstanding the video that is.

This made me sad. Anytime I see someone sad + sad music, I can't help it. Now I for one, do not think it is right to be gay or lesbian. At the same time, I won't judge another person or make fun of them for being that. From what I understand, its not a choice. Something inside of them is wired differently. I think any kind of bullying is just sick. I got bullied when I was younger. I use to cut myself as well. I didn't do it for attention, but because I had no control over my emotions. The physical pain some how helped level me out. I never was into drinking or drugs so that was my only release. I let no one know. I actually only recently been ok with talking about it. My mom found out because I happened to be wearing shorts when I was 16 and a cop seen my leg and called her. I never considered suicide, not once. I understand bullying has been happening forever now and its not going to end. I blame the parents, as I always do, for kids growing up, picking and judging and ripping other kids apart like they don't have feelings. Its not funny, its not cute and its honestly heartless and sick.

So if this is real, I really feel for this kid. Its not fun being picked on. He's got a lot of courage to put a video of himself on Youtube crying, telling people about his life, ect. Specially if the kids at his school were to see this... Not all of them will be sympathetic.

How does a get kid get severely bullied in the first grade?

Not criticizing the authenticity of the video, just saying that if it is real, it's a shame that a kid should be slapped with the world's dark side at that young of an age. I just hope that there is a decent amount of people that can actually get something out of the video instead of the mass of negative comments circulating on YouTube.

if it is fake (which i dont believe it is) he showed some strong emotion and is one hell of an actor.

I think it's fake to an extent. I am willing to bet he did get bullied, but nowhere near as badly as he makes it out to be. I've seen a couple more of these videos already and it seems they all follow the exact same style, so depending when the videos were released it's possible he saw one, and quickly made a video in the same style.

So I had never heard of this before yesterday, today, as in at 10 am today, I saw a video that shows him saying he has friends now and life is so much better. I smell a hoax, especially when you factor in all those other videos he had up.

Heres what people should listen to...

http://youtu.be/qQwdeJuvcPs

This kid got hurt to the point he killed himself.

For the record, I am not okay with people being gay. I think its wrong, but BUT its horrible when people tease and torment them for being what they are. I won't ever understand it because I am not gay or bi. But, just because I don't agree with it or understand it, doesn't give me the right or anyone the right to torment them. They have hearts just like people who are not bi or gay.

This is my opinion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Cv1e9-JEM&context=C2cffdADOEgsToPDskIJgxlDlDhzM4_im8YLcCOe

Does he look THAT sad? I mean you can hide it, sure but come onnnn...

Whoever asked if he was a trouser pilot, Here is your answer.

Archived