The Smoking Gunns - Billy & Bart *Uploaded to XBL* New Pics Added

Tyrant185

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but why does Chyna have facial hair? Or am I missing something? No offence buy the way, serious question. :)

All of the male templates seem to have stubble as a default, built into the skin textures, or at least the one I used does :fedup:

Plus I mean, c'mon, it's Chyna :XD:

Def see rude in this - nice job. can't wait for a long haired version!

So my copy of the game finally arrived (only a week late!) and I decided I'd get to work a few weeks early and see how accurate the CAW conversions are from 2011. I've been working on HBK and seeing where I could improve on last year's, and I'm kinda liking it as it is right now. The pics aren't great but they're the best I can do at the minute.

Anyway, here's a taster of what I've got so far, and I'll be posting all other DX members over the next few weeks when I get the time to finish work on them. Feedback appreciated as always. Also, would people prefer a male or female build of Chyna? Answers on a postcard 8-)

-------------------------------------------------------

*Update*

Decided since I'm edging closer to final builds for HBK, HHH and Chyna, that I'd get started on Rick Rude. The face preview is the result of an hour's work but I'm still trying to smooth a few things out, whilst trying to save layer space in case I decide I want to make some old wrestling attires.

As for HBK and HHH, I've added another design to HBK's eyes to give them a bit more detail, and I've changed the skin texture for HHH as the old one was bugging me for some reason. I think the new one is a bit of an improvement and looks less grainy, but that's my opinion...

NOTE: Ignore the hair as it is, I'm going to be paint tooling around it more than likely.

Feedback and suggestions much appreciated :cool:

-------------------------------------------------------

Rick Rude (Preview)

rickrudepreview.jpg

DX (Updated Preview)

dxupdatedpreview.jpg

Original Preview (Chyna unchanged)

dxpreview.jpg

Solo Pics:

hbkpreview.jpg

hhhpreview.jpg

chynapreview.jpg

for Road Dogg's hair i would use the flat Mohawk and then uses the El Generico thing on the back of the head as the dreads

I am actually quite tempted to try something with that, as I want to add a few different styles for different attires. I'm also considering paint tooling the hanging dreads again like I did in 2010. Thanks for the suggestion.

@codlavancha: They're not up for download yet, but I'm hoping to upload every DX member together by the end of the month, give or take a week.

For HBK I'm thinking of 2 DX packs to include all of the awesomeness:

- Bad Blood 97

- Survivor Series 97

- Royal Rumble 98

- WrestleMania 14

- RAW vs Mankind

- IYH: DX

- RAW vs Undertaker and...Shamrock?

- One Night Only

For HHH it'll probably be:

- WrestleMania 14

- Fully Loaded 98

- Royal Rumble 99

- SummerSlam 98

For the Outlaws I'm considering the possibility of 2 slots for them, as I want to cover 1997-2000. I'm leaning towards making the RR98 attires as well with the green jerseys. The South Park t-shirts I made in 2010 will be making a return :D

X-Pac will have 1 slot, containing his 2 1998 attires, the green tights and the white tights.

Wow. That Rude is ravishing. I mean, wow.

Thanks. I'm thinking it looks final now after tweaking the nose. Going to also give him the beard for an alternate attire 8-)

Archived