The Smoking Gunns - Billy & Bart *Uploaded to XBL* New Pics Added

Tyrant185

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Did you ever finish Sir Mo as his just says coming soon.

Completely forgot about him, but I had only intended to make him like a DX Rick Rude, being a manager only. I'll be making Mabel / Viscera in '13 so I'll make sure to add him in this time.

Completely forgot about him, but I had only intended to make him like a DX Rick Rude, being a manager only. I'll be making Mabel / Viscera in '13 so I'll make sure to add him in this time.

Thats a shame still no point I guess in doing him now with WWE 13 out this week.

I could of sworn you had more than 4 pages of creations on live.

Even Jannetty CAWs look bad on the creations just over one page of him it barely stretched to two. I know THQ said they deleted ones with 0 downloads but I reckon they took more of them off.

Did you ever do a 1993 or 1995 version of HBK as only found your DX ones in.

Thats a shame still no point I guess in doing him now with WWE 13 out this week.

I could of sworn you had more than 4 pages of creations on live.

Even Jannetty CAWs look bad on the creations just over one page of him it barely stretched to two. I know THQ said they deleted ones with 0 downloads but I reckon they took more of them off.

Did you ever do a 1993 or 1995 version of HBK as only found your DX ones in.

As far as I remember I did 2 DX slots this year and that was it. I did have more creations but a few got deleted, same with PT's it's really annoying.

Archived