The Bad Guy Razor Ramon REUPLOADED

KREATIV

Do you plan on making a Rick Rude this year? Id of thought someone would of made him this year. Ive seen one online first attire is good but it lacks entrance attire and 4 attires. I know if you make it again it ll be as great as last years was.

Some one really needs to show these people how to make a actually decent razor online. I personally feel people are just rating things 5 stars regardless as yours is much better than whats uploaded as you know how to actually make a decent entrance attire logo.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you plan on making a Rick Rude this year? Id of thought someone would of made him this year. Ive seen one online first attire is good but it lacks entrance attire and 4 attires. I know if you make it again it ll be as great as last years was.

Some one really needs to show these people how to make a actually decent razor online. I personally feel people are just rating things 5 stars regardless as yours is much better than whats uploaded as you know how to actually make a decent entrance attire logo.

Thanks, I´m gona definitely make Rick Rude, actuly I already started working on his face/body morphings

Your Razor, Bret & Owen Hart caws they all look simply amazing, great work on faces and attires, love them!

KREATIV, thank you so much for the face formula for Razor, can you post also the body formula please?

When finished I hope you can post the face & body formula for your awesome Bret Hart & Owen Hart caws... Can you?

Great to hear that you are working on a Rick Rude caw, hope you can make Mr. Perfect & British Bulldog soon...

Will try your formulas on PS3...

Keep up the awesome work!

What did you use for the entrance jacket? Just the razor one or the more realistic razor ramon.

He dont have Entrance Attire couse there in no jacket that work for Razor.

Razor always wore a jacket to the ring. Not having one would be a crime. I forget who but I think either trial or Shawn Styles last year gave razor one.

What did you use for the entrance jacket? Just the razor one or the more realistic razor ramon.

Razor always wore a jacket to the ring. Not having one would be a crime. I forget who but I think either trial or Shawn Styles last year gave razor one.

I gave him one last year it worked perfectly , do you just not have enough layers left?

I gave him a vest last year it worked perfectly, do you just not have enough layers left?

I gave him one last year it worked perfectly , do you just not have enough layers left?

I think yours had ramon on the back as well didnt it. You really should do it for this years.

I think yours had ramon on the back as well didnt it. You really should do it for this years.

Yeah mine said Razor Ramon on the back

In my eyes there is no jacket thats perfect for Razor, and I dont wanna put on him any jacket. For me is biger crime that Shawn Michaels, Goldust, CM Punk dont have Entrance attires. You can allways edit downloaded caws.

In my eyes there is no jacket thats perfect for Razor, and I dont wanna put on him any jacket. For me is biger crime that Shawn Michaels, Goldust, CM Punk dont have Entrance attires. You can allways edit downloaded caws.

Regarding dl ed caws only thing I like changing are colours id prefer it to be done. Their is plenty of perfect jackets for Razor easily.

Regarding dl ed caws only thing I like changing are colours id prefer it to be done. Their is plenty of perfect jackets for Razor easily.

Give me nummber of jacket that you think its working, its uploaded but I can reuploaded

idk about da "perfect jacket" but i think dis vest / jacket looks ok 2 me 0_o but obviously i cant tell how accurate it looks frm da front

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/img20111224173900.jpg/

Yeah that's the one I used last year it looks fine obviously not the right shape but much better than leaving him with out one!

Archived