Pyro's CAWs 2012 and other stuff...

JonnyPyro

Yeah, don't have cap card anymore. So, thanks to my iPhone and the Photobucket app, you get CAW pix thataway.

Here's Scott EPIC first:

8ccb51c5.jpg

1c50913f.jpg

f0a5c896.jpg

485fbbdd.jpg

a42d3374.jpg

5f817c52.jpg

All logos are in PSN. I am creating a lot more St Louis Cardinals swag since that is his team (as seen by tattoos ).

And here's Crymson:

Omfg I love attire 3 and am making it her default (star boobs and hot pants). One sleeve is getting changed before typing.

8b59fb80.jpg

b068e7b7.jpg

58e4b0af.jpg

7c4f8809.jpg

559652b1.jpg

4b5bc585.jpg

bd02bf3f.jpg

a410204e.jpg

d821f508.jpg

281e6393.jpg

ff8c2e64.jpg

And the Virtual Warfare Entertainment arena.

141314cb.jpg

VWE is coming back.

Looks good so far. Hopefully people don't get you and me mixed up. That would be terrible. :P

We've been around since the old board and taken our own hiatuses anyways. Lol

> Murda: Yes, Buck and Nando are in the pipe down the road. Especially Buck. I actually like this year's version, unlike the past like, 5 games.

Looking great so far Pyro.

Loving Crymson, but has she always had those stars by her eye?

Nope. Like them better than the star band that was on her arm.

Looking great so far Pyro.

Loving Crymson, but has she always had those stars by her eye?

Nope. Like them better than the star band that was on her arm.

In everything but VWE's new reality? Yes. Guy off of E-harmony lol. I actually had her retired as a wrestler for the character... but Doesn't mean I won't make the CAW yearly.

And, I'm told I have an Xbox en route. So, I may rent and make some. Depends on how my strict funds are for now...

Jonny Pyro has been uploaded. He only has 2 attires: A Jericho-like one, and a John Morrison like one, seeing as this is a throwback look/attire from LXW and VWE in '06. In 2006, he was based heavily off of Jericho and Nitro, and in fact, his name comes from when Johnny Nitro was Eric Bischoff's apprentice. Damn, that was a long time ago.

In any case, if someone with a cap card wants to shoot pics, go for it. If not, I'll bust out the iPhone sooner or later. He has 2 custom paint tools, both using in game stock images so they're not hard to recreate. A formula will be coming.

Tags for Jonny Pyro: PYROCAW, PWN2012, VWE2012.

Archived