The Icon's 2012 Showcase : Two New Previews Added 2/14/12

S.I.G.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@WLJ Thanks brother.

@Everyone else, I have uploaded all my current PT files, as well as John Mason, Heel Valentine, and another slot of Face Valentine attires.

You can find them on the CC by searching : Icon Original, S.I.G or my GT - iWi TITAN iBi

Your PT work is very very good. Not over done and cluttered like you see pretty often, they all look like designs you would see out on any program. keep it up. the Crowned Punk tight with the skull/crown design might be my favorite of all time.

Your PT work is very very good. Not over done and cluttered like you see pretty often, they all look like designs you would see out on any program. keep it up. the Crowned Punk tight with the skull/crown design might be my favorite of all time.

Thanks man, glad you like my stuff.

Do you plan on on uploading any of these soon?

I plan on uploading the rest over the course of this week. Can't promise if I'll actually get it done, but I'm gonna try. As of right now all 3 of Valentine's slots are up on CC, Rampage is up on CC, Kris Awesome is up on CC, Clark Williams is up and John Mason is up as well. Jamal Jordan will probably be the next one I finish.

Wow. Clegane is just awesome. What theme do you use for him?

How much is based on his character from the HBO series, and how much is imagination?

Great job on his attire by the way.

Thanks man, and I use an in game theme, I think it's just called "monster theme" not sure though. Well his size, and character/gimmick are pretty much based on the HBO series, but the face morphing and the attires are all imagination.

Archived