Diamond Dallas Page

The Baroness returns

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the eye size could come down just a little and a few more clicks off the jaw width, could you play with some designs or a PT if you have it spare, I suppose not, to try to shade off some of the upper nose width maybe.

really nice caw

tried 7 times to upload this morning.... I will post some new pics later and also try to upload the long hair version to xbl again.

on a side note- I can't ever get into CC to upload or download,nobody I know has regular or even moderate success getting into CC. So someone explain to me how someone's creations already have 51000 plus downloads. Is there a trick to getting in that everyone is missing? This is very frustrating Marcus!

Uploaded the 1st DDP

all long hair- last attire is classic green and purple,3rd attire is Bang/Triad,2nd is Jeans and bandage

after I get some feedback I can make the necessary adjustments for the short hair WWE/TNA DDP

Tags: Dallas,Page,Baron

Uploaded the 1st DDP

all long hair- last attire is classic green and purple,3rd attire is Bang/Triad,2nd is Jeans and bandage

after I get some feedback I can make the necessary adjustments for the short hair WWE/TNA DDP

Tags: Dallas,Page,Baron

just downloaded it looks good. I left a review

Archived