Jag's Showcase '12 Edition

jag

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the newest addition, Jag. <3

I looked under kami and a bunch of kamikaze showed up is there any easy way to find her, I also tried kaminari and just sat and waiting while it looked.

just checked kaminari, and cc comes up cannot find created content

THx ISA .

Use the tags they work or look under tribalcurse that is my gamertag.

Dice K has just humiliated my whole Mid-Card, coming in fresh, and within 3 months of Universe, taking the #1 contendership for the belt, and winning in his first shot at "TLC". That, and for some reason, he's mixing himself in the world title scene too lol. Guess WWE12 recognizes his talent and is using him properly lol

ok found her using the JAG tag and finding her with the name of Thunder

yeah i have no idea why they have the two names thing this yr. it was a place holder name for the morph. never changed it lol.

No problem, Jag. You know I love your work. Going to say it whenever I can. :P If I can ever get my 360 back from my room mate I'll put a few on the download list. Haha.

My stuff is no where as nice as yours ISA lol im more of a tinkerer haha mostly hodge podges of random stuff haha.

Dice K has just humiliated my whole Mid-Card, coming in fresh, and within 3 months of Universe, taking the #1 contendership for the belt, and winning in his first shot at "TLC". That, and for some reason, he's mixing himself in the world title scene too lol. Guess WWE12 recognizes his talent and is using him properly lol

Not bad eh for a caw that has a jumble tumble moveset that i never really worked on. Only rushed it together to get him into I:W's first PPV/Show of the year. But if things work out the way i like them to this year he will be standing with the I:W strap over his Japanese Crunkin shoulder. haha. Much like i hope he does in your UWF.

Great Work! You're creations are never basic.

Thx but they are far from compicated either. Very simply made take a logo move it around and round till it loks good then move to the next idea.

That's pretty much how I do designs myself. Mess around until I see something that looks neat then move onto the next. For example, Aiden's kick pads are just one design used four times. Haha.

Your caws are good man. I have seen them a few times as i look at everything that is posted. I have a few more made but just have no interest ing taking the time to wqork up pictures for them ahhaha. Well on another note Kaminari as regained her I:W title and Dice-K won his return match as well. He will be making a run at the I:W Glasiator title this year hopfull grab it soon. Sentoryu is still not uploaded as the damn game is being a prick and CC is even worse.

also just got Sentoryu uploaded finally. Gave him a full mask in an update. Still tricky in the ring as he has been evolving into a complete caw. may add a Created finisher for him once i get back to playing the game again as i havent even looked at that area since '09 or 10 tags are the same

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i got a few more caws coming up when i have time to take pix. Dice-K lost to Angel Fyre in a Hell in a cell match so no longer Champ but he will start a new and get it back Angel cant beat him everytime haha.

• 3 weeks later...

**update**

Got a masked version of Spyder78's Miwa uploaded no cap card at this time if ya want to look at it type in miwa or look under tribalcurse. take a look not too bad mask wise if i say so myself.

Finished Dice-K's Mexican lucha libre attire. Ave de Presa( bird of prey). This was passed down to him from Kenshin when he moved on to Sentoryu gimmick and returned to Japan.

Archived