Jag's Showcase '12 Edition

jag

ifbi90.png

Bio:Dice K born into a small one child family in rural Japan. Lived mostly a solitary life on a rice farm. Longed to be more then just a nobody.His uncle in Tokyo took him to his home for a month one summer. This gave Dice the big city experience.The bright lights and the cramped conditions in the city effected Dice, in many ways, it changed him. His uncle was well off money wise. He was a big time promoter of talent. MMA was on the rise in Japan. This was the direction that the 8 year old Dice saw as his ticket to be a respected member of the Japanese culture.

This was when his uncle told him whatever he wanted in life, he his uncle would provide. So 2 years later Dice and his uncle embarked on an odyssey of sorts. From country to country, Dice mastered the arts he thought he needed to succeed. At 14 he discovered music and that he had a love of singing and dancing. His uncle decided to capitalize on this and make some fast Yen. Soon Dice was on NHK on a variety show. Dice did well till his voice changed and he started to become a more masculine looking. This was when the drive to be an MMA star took hold. He had the skills, but the Tarento lifestyle had softened him somewhat. He had taken to drinking and partying which killed his stamina. His MMA career was short lived. He then figured he would just do movies and put out a hip hop/rap CD, alas that too failed. But in Dice's mind he was now in the elite of Japanese society. Still a darling of the social scene, his Q rating was still at a very high level in japan. Still young he decided he would try and make the Olympic team. this too was a failure but because he injured his quad. He made the team but had to pull out because of the injury.

Looking for his next vehicle he was taken under the wing of one of his uncle's oldest friends. Hideaki Fuyuki. This man was one of the best trainers of wrestling talent in Japan. He had trained many of the newest stars of the circut. This man was the catalysis to give Dice the drive and the training to succeed in Pro Wrestling. Still Dice had his bad traits he had picked up over the years and the megalomania he garnered from all those years in the spotlight. But he trained hard, or as hard as a lazy man would train. He developed into a solid grappler of sorts. He was given a spot on a roster by one of Fuyuki's oldest friends. Dice was well received by the fans and became quite popular with the lady fans and made an impression on the male ones as well as the old guard of Japanese wrestling. This was when he was approached to go ob an excursion to the US.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well half done of the PT work on Sentoryu and Kaminari KOV are done just trying to decide on an attire this yr as the one last year was very simple. Big K has his Lucha mask as Thrall almost done when i get a little time ill preview them here soon

Also waiting on the Powerful Sensational, Kaminari.

She is on here way she will be more sexually charged attire wise this yr hahah.I have two ideas for both Sentoryu and Kaminari that came to me last night so ill have to rework it today if i have time haha. now to figure out how to do the boob blur pass lol.

ha had a massive amount of PTs made went to back out to save them poof hahah power gone out. lost everything every caw made even the un previewed ones i have been saving for a big splashy video i had planned and my storymode i had made that took 5 days to make. the one PT i had been working on for Sentoryu 5 hour dragon hahah gone thx electric company hahah.

ha had a massive amount of PTs made went to back out to save them poof hahah power gone out. lost everything every caw made even the un previewed ones i have been saving for a big splashy video i had planned and my storymode i had made that took 5 days to make. the one PT i had been working on for Sentoryu 5 hour dragon hahah gone thx electric company hahah.

I'm guessing your laughing out of insanity? I would freak the *censored* out. Sorry to hear that man.

Ha im not as overly excitable as SDL and Spyder hahhaha i am cool as a cucumber Ill just start from scratch and maybe even make my PTs better then i had or maybe even worse either way im heading backl to the drawing board to give it another go lol had my Caw opera of sorts all done too hahah but ill start anew ha.

I have seen alot of stuff but those are the best boots I have ever seen! :blush:

The studs, with the plate, the straps etc.

Of all the places that Paint Tool is at on the attire, the boots certainly is my favorite!

What a beast he is this year

I have seen alot of stuff but those are the best boots I have ever seen! :blush:

The studs, with the plate, the straps etc.

Of all the places that Paint Tool is at on the attire, the boots certainly is my favorite!

What a beast he is this year

lol since it was made for the boots to start with yes hahha. i really hate this years game for move sets they took out alot of his dominating moves. Cant really see him being to tough in Innovation:Wrestling this year with what they left in to work with. But I was looking at doing a Japanese road warrior like attire like from the movie Mad Max 2, This attire is just a tester of sorts as i have a bunch of tweeks to do. I also want to put a Samurai style armor that has a Glacier like feel to it on the left leg. Was going to use the blur pass glitch but takes too much time haha.

Archived