Oz70NYC CAWs 2012

Oz70NYC

Just downloaded Izanagi, and wanted to say that he is a beast. Awesome job for the limited judo moveset that THQ gave us this year. I don't understand why they put the judo flip suplex, and hip toss as create a finishers instead of actual moves. Sorry for rambling, great work. :tajiri:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks, bro. :D All CAWs in the above videos are up on CC.

But now, I've got TWO MORE CAWS!!! Yea, I know. Been in a creating frenzy lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqbFRn5PCA&feature=colike

Infierno is a new character, and result of my recent Luchadore binge. He's based heavily on one of my all time faves, the late Abismo Negro.

Brett Evans as you've probably guessed, is the twin brother of Blake Evans. When I created them originally in 2005, they were the original concept of "The Natural Born Thrillerz", a tag team I based on TNA's America's Most Wanted. By 2007, I put Brett on the shelf and focused on developing Blake as a heel, transforming NBT into his stable and joining him with Cody Prince and Aaron Manson. NBT is now no more, renamed "The Syndicate" to fit the more gritty nature of the trio. Recently as I was thinking of older creations of mine I could breath new life into, I decided Brett would be the 1st man up. Character wise, Brett's been working in Japan since splitting up with his brother, and is a well known and beloved babyface, the total opposite of Blake. Keeping to the "day and night" theme, Brett only has one simple tattoo, and is otherwise clean cut compare to Blake, whose menacing ink is part of his trademark. In a nutshell, Brett's returned to the US to finally confront his evil twin for turning his back on why they became wrestlers in favor of his own diabolical means. A story I might play out sometime, be it in my E-Fed, or in episodes on Youtube.

Both are available for download. Same tags as usual.

man, those designs are INSANE!

They also took a LONG time to make. For Infierno I used reference pics of various Abismo Negro attires, as he was famous for having different variations. I just mixed the concepts I liked most together to create his look. As for Brett, his is just a free hand tribal design I whipped up, two symmetrical patterns that align on the front and back of the tights to create one seamless design, a trick I use for a lot of my long tights attires.

As for the storyline, I might whip something up next month, as I'm neck deep in simming matches for PWN at the moment. Big card comin' up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As some may already have figured out, I'm officially gearing up for WWE13. I had a number of new characters whipped up, but I decided it'd be more time effective to wait until 13 releases to put them out. 2013 is going to be a big year as far as my CAW making goes...so long as the game actually works the way it's supposed to work. There's so many ideas and concepts I have for characters it's not even funny, and in my 2013 showcase I'm pulling out all of the stops. Expect good things. With that said, I'm closing the doors on my 2012 showcase, I'll see you all on the WWE13 forum. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived