Oz70NYC CAWs 2012

Oz70NYC

Yep. There's two version, the one season in the video, and a red, white and blue colored one. As soon as I can get on CC successfully, everything will be uploaded.

I find that using the CC between 2am and 4am East Coast Time, it's fairly stable. That's when I upload/download most often. Other times I just get lucky.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As promised, here's my latest 4 females...all in one video. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vyhz1J7fRA

Eve Williams: One of my "Class of 2011" characters alongside Dominique, Danielle Gooden and Fantastica. Inspired by a piece of digital art I found on Deviant Art, as well as by the "Diva" gimmick in general. This year I decided to give her some junk in da' trunk, a hint towards the hip hop video models she's inspired by as well. She's a stuck up, high maintenance bitch who thinks she's the best thing going.

Holly Woodz: One of my mainstay characters for the last 5 years. What brought forth Holly's creation was at the time the heavy influx of buxom, beautiful, voluptuous original females being made. I decided I wanted to make a character who was the polar opposite of the trend. A female who wasn't attractive, wasn't full figured and wasn't eye candy...and the "Anti-Diva" was born. Holly holds a special place in my heart...because she's become widely popular for the exact reason I made her. Over the years she hasn't changed much in appearance aside from me making her look older facially (She's 30 as of 2012). Like the saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Though I did give her some PT ink treatment. Aside from that, she's the same violent, sadistic bitch you've come to know and love.

Sabrina Vixon: To any of the old schoolers, her name might sound vaguely familiar. That's because many moons ago on the PS2 she was known as Sabrina Vallelley. Inspired by adult film star Summer Comings (It ain't actually spelled like that...hint hint), Sabrina was pretty much my "promiscuous" character. I shied away from making her for about 3 years, but she's back...and "bigger" then ever. Her proportions are completely intentional, similar to Holly. In fact, she's the opposite end of the spectrum of Holly...using her sex appeal and ample "assets" to get her way. Naturally...her and Holly don't get along well.

Fantastica: My 1st ever attempt at a Luchadora last year, this year she gets a complete revision to make her look less like the character she was inspired by. (An original creation from Deviant Art, like Eve, Dom and Danielle.) The CAW's numbers balance out to 77 (as do all my females within the 79-76 OVR range), with her strongest attributes naturally being speed, agility, adrenaline and charisma to offset the fact that she's statistically my weakest female character in striking and grappling. She puts that speed to good use, as her move set is built for quick hitting, fast paced, high flying offense.

With these for, I'll be taking a break from making my own characters, as I'm now turning my attention to CAW creation/conversion for my E-Fed Pro Wrestling Neo. Once all that's squared away, I'll be shelling out all the rest of my flagship characters in rapid succession. I'll update in this thread when I'm actually able to upload all above characters and arenas to CC.

Good news!!! Took PyroTechnyk's advise on uploading early morning, and I'm happy to say that Eve Williams, Holly Woodz, Sabrina Vixon, Fantastica & Gideon Dorn are all uploaded. As always type Oz70NYC CAW or the CAW's full name as the tag to find them.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update:

By now I'm certain everyone is aware that the patch fixed a lot of the games issues, but ALSO fixed the blur bypass glitch. As result, a lot of people are at arms, and even more are completely abandoning ship outright.

I'm not one of them.

As I said in the general section, the DEDICATED CAW makers will see this as only a minor setback. Even more so, existing pre-patch CAWs can be edited with the glitch still in tack, so it's possible to just copy them to another slot and edit it into a new CAW, as well as said CAWs being able to be uploaded as normal without being "corrupted" as some idiots have speculated on the net. (Gotta love the kermit flailing idiots, eh?) Bottom line, Oz70NYC isn't going anywhere. I'm still here for 2012, I'll be back for 2013, and so on until I've lost my love for CAW making, not because the removal of a glitch that wasn't supposed to be their in the 1st place. I know I'm going off subject here, but I just want to put something into perspective. 5 years ago, there was no blur glitch, and quality CAWs were put out regardless. The removal of the glitch is not...repeat...NOT the end of CAW mode as we know it. It's the end for people who have gotten so used to taking the easy way of making a good CAW. Only a handful of my characters use the glitch. And those that do that I haven't made yet will simply be copied from existing CAWs that have the bypass implemented already. Simple solution to a simple problem.

As I stated in a past post, I'm presently in creation mode for my E-Fed Pro Wrestling Neo. Once our roster is completed for 2012, I'll be back with a massive update. Stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Back after damn near two months. Kinda took a break from making my own CAWs to get season 2 of PWN off the ground. But now that we're in full swing, I've got time to finish off the rest of the Five Star Wrestling roster. Here I share three new uploads, two of which are names some might be familiar with, the third is a brand new character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKyBt1v6370&feature=youtu.be

Shane Camden - Originally created in 2005 for use in my brother and I's 1st foray into running an E-Fed, LXW. Shane was part of a tag team called The Rockstarz alongside a friend's character named Alex Price. The original build of Shane was based off of John Morrison. After LXW's end, me and my friend rebranded the team under the name Monolith, and I gave Shane an overhaul, basing him on Randy Orton. 2008 was actually the last year I made Shane, as my buddy put Alex Price on the shelf, and I really had no direction I wanted to take Shane in E-Feds. But after 4 years, I've decided to dust off his formula and give him another overhaul. No ink, no elaborate attires. The new Shane is all about performance. A high flyer/strong style hybrid move set makes him efficient and entertaining to play as and fight against. As the 1st ever graduate of Dru Nedermeyer's Monster's Den, I've added some age to Shane facially, as he'd be 31 as of 2012.

Entrance Theme: "Piece By Piece" By Strata

Espiritu - My 1st new character of 2012, and the 1st bonafied Luchadore I've maid...ever. And by Luchadore I mean Mexican Luchadore, not masked Japanese wrestler. (Some may remember I've made two such characters in the past, Rising Sun and Niiro Onii.) As you can see, his primary inspiration is Mystico/Sin Cara, with my own spin of course. I haven't even worked on a backstory for him yet, that's how new he is.

Entrance Theme: "Echoes Of Thought" By Skylines

Sean Trueth - One of my most popular character since I introduced him in 2008. Sean is another graduate of the Monster's Den, and in Five Star Wrestling, it's current World Champion. Like Shane, I decided to add some age to him as I do all my characters year to year. Now 27 and entering his prime, his stats and moves reflect that he's come into his own. As anyone who's paid attention to Sean's looks over the years, I've also added some bulk to him this year, where he's now 260lbs as opposed to the 240lbs he was as a rookie. The added size also means he's a lot stronger, and as result has a couple more high impact moves then in past years. But don't worry, he's still a high flyer at his core.

Entrance Theme: "My Life" By 12 Stones

As usual, the tags to find them are Oz70NYC, the CAWs name & FSW.

• 2 weeks later...

Back with another new upload, and this time it's something different. A character I've had in concept two years now, but never really found the inspiration to actually create. This year is the year I finally pulled the trigger and made him a reality.

Untitled%201667.jpg

Untitled%201664.jpg

Untitled%201665.jpg

Untitled%201666.jpg

Untitled%201668.jpg

Untitled%201669.jpg

I give you Panthar. From Kenya, Pathar stands 6'9" and weighs 279lbs. Despite his massive frame, he's as you'd expect extreme agile and fast. I create a move set for him that demonstrates his power, speed and agility to the fullest. As you can clearly see just by looking at him, the influences of his design are Kimala of WWE in the 80's (Attire), Marvel character Black Panther (Build), and Pantro from Thundercats (Face). I REALLY like the way her came out. He's definitely the type of character you don't normally see done. I have no backstory for him aside from he's traveled from Kenya to Japan to train under Yoshi Togo 2 years ago, and now makes his way to Five Star Wrestling to cut a path of glory for himself.

He's available for download on CC right now. Tags are Oz70NYC & Panthar. And as an added bonus, here's a match so you can see him in action against Sean Trueth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEPt7_FhxHw&feature=youtu.be

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! I uploaded this match to test my new HD video capture quality. Gideon Dorn Vs. Dru Nedermeyer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSgM_Skinnc&feature=relmfu

Definitely going to try and get Panthar when I get a chance for my all CAW Universe (already have an idea for him since I have an African American guy nicknamed "The Panther" who grew up a huge fan of comic books and then found out he was a descendent of an African King...he got his nickname from Black Panther as well)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something a little new. The permanent format I'll be using to showcase my CAWs from here on out. A little time consuming as far as grabbing footage, but the editing part will be simple now that I've created templates for the video and GFX. And in this I also introduce a semi new character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVgRLuXqIw&feature=youtu.be

People subscribed to my channel may recognize the name. Travis Theyer was originally created in UFC Undisputed 2. Since I haven't gotten UFC 3, I decided to convert him to a wrestler. The end result is a mix between Dru Nedermeyer and Batista, while still keeping his MMA feel as far as his moves go. If ya' haven't yet, like and subscribe...plenty more to come.

. Since I haven't gotten UFC 3, I decided to convert him to a wrestler. The end result is a mix between Dru Nedermeyer and Batista, while still keeping his MMA feel as far as his moves go. If ya' haven't yet, like and subscribe...plenty more to come.

he l;ooks wicked man and you dont know what your missing UFC 3 is wicked.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words folks. :D Time for something outside of the box...sort of. I don't have many Japanese characters in my roster. In fact, in the last 10 years I think I've made about 8. Yea...not many at all. But I decided to challenge myself after having a convo with my buddy Matsuyoshi. Or more so, he challenged me. And the challenge was to make a character to be the primary rival to his flagship male Mihashi Naozane. After a month and a half of toiling with concepts, scouring the net for inspiration and good ol' trial & error, I'm happy to give you Izanagi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weJi-mFru8s

The character is a reinvention of a guy I made about 4 years ago named Niiro Oni. As Izanagi, he's a full super heel with an Akuma like drive for fighting. He doesn't care about anything else but battle, and sees no consequence in if he seriously hurts another. I settled on a design based on 3 Count Bout's Red Dragon (It's an old Neo Geo wrestling game, a source of inspiration for other characters of mine as well), The Great Muta and Kabuki. The name Izanagi is of the Shinto god responsible for well...the creation of life as we know it. Fitting since Izanagi is about utter destruction rather then creation. He's only got 2 attires because that's realistically all he needed. No need to get fancy with multiple color swaps. So much so do I like the end result that he's DEFINITELY going to be a character I carry over from here on out.

That's a really awesome caw, with a snazzy tale of the tape. Though the only thing that is unfortunate in a way is his style. These games took out way to many of the strikes and grapples that represented any Martial Arts over the past few years. Overall the caw is great +5 stars, if the CC works I'll rate it 5 stars, just overall great caw.

Thanks, GT. :D I actually managed to create a pretty accurate move set for him with regards to his fighting style. As best of a Judo based move set as can be made at the very least. As I type this I'm 45% complete with the 2012 version of Terry Ryan. Needless to say the creation bug has hit me hard this week, so I may as well ride it out until my brain goes blank again...lol.

Archived